No announcement yet.

Manga DVD anime sale on thehut/zavvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaiting pick stock, has said that since i ordered at 11:25Pm on the 18th.

Says to be dispatched on the 23rd.

Comment

Hmmm, zavvi have taken ?7.45 from my account for Claymore...

Comment

One of the items I ordered is saying "awaiting stock pick", but the product page shows it's in stock. Odd. Mind you, they still haven't shipped a game they've had ready to go for five days so they must be rather slow right now.

Comment

It's either demand, or they've Ballsed up the prices and don't want to honour them... Sadly they've done it before...
          My mate ordered a game from them for a cheap price, they left it as awaiting stock for about 3 months. After about 15 emails, they ended up cancelling it claiming no stock even though it was still available on the site for a higher price...

Comment

My Claymore has been dispatched, but mysteriously that's the only one that the price hasn't gone up on...

Comment

Still nothing on mine...apparently waiting stock pick & expected dispatch 22/6

Both my items are saying dispatch within 3 working days so they could still go tomorrow??

Neil

Comment

Claymore says within 3 days but was sent today though...hmmm...

Comment

My order still gives an estimate of tomorrow.
                  That's saying nothing though, as my order of Time Crisis at The Hut currently say "Awaiting Despatch Est: 21/06/2011" -_-

Comment

Anyone had any progress with their orders yet? Mine are all still the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                      Anyone had any progress with their orders yet? Mine are all still the same.
                      Nope mine still awaiting stock pick & estimated ship date - 22/6 which I'm assuming means they will be delivered on the Delorean

Neil

Comment

Same story here.

Comment

Cancelled my order, can't be bothered with zavvi/thehut, a waste of time. Ordered some MoC DVDs from their sale instead.

Comment

Just rung the hut, apparently they are all on order from suppliers, probably didn't expect the mass ordering... They said it can take a few weeks for stock, but the orders are outstanding. No mention of not honouring them...

Comment

A game I had ordered from Zavvi had been awaiting dispatch for 6 days so I sent them an email asking them why it hadn't been sent and what was going on with my other orders placed there (the blu-rays & DVDs). The next day I didn't receive a reply - just an email saying the game had been dispatched.

I checked my remaining orders this morning to find they were still all awaiting stock pick, so I figured getting in contact with them might be the only way to get the process moving again. The man at their call centre politely offered me a handful of excuses, assuring me I would get my items and left it at that. Fast forward about nine hours and upon checking on my orders again find that they are all awaiting dispatch. Funny that - so maybe give them a ring?

The items I ordered were Claymore Collection (DVD), Eden Of The East (Blu-ray), Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray), Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne: The Complete Series (DVD).

Comment

Well, my claymore has already been dispatched, and now very other thing I ordered is now awaiting dispatch, and the money is being taken from my account Aslong as I get them, I'm happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X