Manga DVD anime sale on thehut/zavvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmv manga sale has also started....

Mostly the same stuff, but Prices are different. Some things are cheaper... Just ordered hellsing ultimate volumes 1 to 4 for a snip under ?12... Even more anime coming!!!

Comment

I agree - as long as I get the stuff eventually, I don't mind.

All of this comes with rather good timing as my Sky Movies subscription gets cut off this evening and will need allot of things to watch.

Comment

Ordered Eden of the East ?5.99, Eva 1.11 ?3.95 and Ghost in the Shell 2.0 ?3.45. Eva and Ghost have shipped already. Also had a look in store today and got Sky Crawlers for ?3.

Comment

They took my money out of Paypal but the order on the website still says Processing. Hopefully it'll update Monday.

Comment

They dont actually take the money until it's being shipped, so id imagine it'll update early next week

Comment

I've just received a despatch confirmation email from Zavvi for "Evangelion 1.11" on bluray. Hopefully, this is the start of the shipping process for everyone's orders. It looks as if they're honouring their original prices as well as I ordered Evan. 1.11 when it was ?6.85.

Tokko - Complete Series [DVD]
              Claymore Collection [DVD]
              Darker Than Black - Complete Series [DVD]
              Death Note Complete Series [DVD]
              Eden Of The East [Blu-ray]
              Summer Wars / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [Blu-ray]
              Evangelion 1.11 [Blu-ray]
              Rin, Daughters of Mnemosyne [DVD]
              Sherlock Hound [DVD]

Comment

Dispatch email received for Sengoku basara and bleach the diamond dust rebellion

Also, the anime sale at HMV is instore as well, picked up all fours volumes of hellsing ultimate or ?3 each... Online order cancelled

Comment

Got a dispatch email for one of my items.

Comment

Another dispatch email for rin! Just waiting on death note and Noein now

Comment

Death note showing as dispatched on zavvi now! Just Noein to go now

Comment

Got my Eden of the East BR dispatch email this morning. Bought Akira on BR from HMV today. Should keep me busy for a while!!

Comment

Mine still are processing.....

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                            Mine still are processing.....
                            Have you gone into the order and seen what each status is? My ones at the hut are like that, but because there's 3 items... 2 have been sent but 1 hasn't so still says processing!

Comment

Awaiting Dispatch which it has said since i ordered. Estimated dates were the 20th and 23rd.

Its a bit **** since they have had the money out.

Comment

Bleach & Evangelion both shipped over the weekend for moe so now the wait begins

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Got my Eden of the East BR dispatch email this morning. Bought Akira on BR from HMV today. Should keep me busy for a while!!
                                My Akira Steelbook arrived from Play today as well

Will probably sell my US one now as the Steelbook is much sexier than the bog standard US release

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X