No announcement yet.

Amazon UK Black Friday Deals (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got 6 months lovefilm for ?17.50. Nice.

Comment

i didnt get the garlic bread one this morning and it made me laugh when it was the peter kaye dvd

just got a few parcels (2 x timex's, goldeneye and toy story boxed set)

Comment

I just got the Lovefilm subscription too - just in time for the 360 app coming in December!

Comment

The lovefilm bargain didn't even click until just now. Added myself to the waitlist, says I'm #61 and that my chances are 'GOOD', so will see what happens...

Also there's a breast pump with 35% off if you're into that sort of thing.

:update:

Must not have been paying attention because it said I ran out of time for that deal. Went back to it and it let me join the list again(this time #231 but still 'GOOD' lol) so keeping an eye on the corner while I work.

:update 2:

Managed to get it.
          Last edited by randombs; 25-11-2011, 14:01.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
            Doesnt look like Saints Row 3 will be up again
            Theres the special edition pack (or something) up at 6:40pm now, although RRP is ?99

Comment

Looks like no cheap 3DS for me...

Comment

tried to get jurassic park for a friend and within 1 second i was on the waitlist at number 13

received nothing and suddenly under jurassic park the tab 'add to waitlist' re-appeared

oh well wasnt for me so not worried

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                  Will be interesting to see how much the George RR Martin books go for in a couple of hours. Been meaning to get the second book for a while now so may as well go all in and get the lot if it's decently priced.
                  Turns out the deal wasn't that special. Ho hum.
                  Missed the Toy Story Blu-ray collection for ?10 but managed to get it from HMV for ?15

Comment

the toshiba laptop just started and for a laugh i tried to get it within 1 second thewaitlist was full

wasnt that special to be honest

Comment

Killzone 3 with DS3 for ?35

Comment

well its all done and this is what i ended up walking away with

got everything i wanted, i did punt for MW3 but didnt get it

Goldeneye PS3 x2 ?21 (was ?40)
                        Eternity Ring ?77 (was ?138 down from ?325)
                        Lion King ?7.50 (was ?15)
                        Toy Story trilogy ?10 (was ?20)
                        Timex Expedition ?18 (was ?45)
                        Timex Ironman ?16 (was ?42)
                        Scarface Cigar Box Blu ?15 (was ?45)
                        Bridesmaids puppy gift pack ?9 (was ?25)
                        Cars 2 Blu ?7 ( was ?15)

and bought House of the dead overkill 3 extended cut seperately - ?13.99 which is a great price

think i did alright in the end and out of the 10 things i bought i would have only bought around 4 of them seriously so im sure the winner is Amazon

Eternity right has done me a right turn and happy with that
                        Last edited by buster_broon; 25-11-2011, 21:49.

Comment

Saints Row is back up (collectors) for Xbox & PS3 and Photoshop Elements, seems like the best deals so far.

Comment

Hahah, CoD: MW3 ?18, gone as soon as it came up.

Comment

Yeah. I was really upset about that(and for not buying Battlefield 3 for ?22 from gamestop today) but the silver lining was coming home just now to find my little bro had bought MW3 already

Amazon also had 16GB SDHC Class 10 cards for ?9, dunno if that's good or not.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                                Not long ago you were complaining you had no cash for even 89p iOS games! Now it's shoes and rock bands and kindles!

Yeah, that's the plus side. The minus side is that my job is probably going to kill me by Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X