No announcement yet.

Steam Summer Sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands is great but the sequal is out soon. I played it with four others online on 360, the online coop made it for me. Mid you're going to play it single player then it could get boring.

Comment

It's still awesome in single player - the Diablo of the FPS genre.

Comment

I wish they had the ingame achievements and prizes as part of the sale again - I really enjoyed that last time. There's a bit of a lack of 'fun' for this sale, although the flash sales and votes are mildly interesting and compulsive.

Speaking of flash sales, the LA Noire prices are quite a bit cheaper in US$, so if anyone wants me to pick it up for them, let me know (quickly!). Works out at about ?3.20 for the normal edition or ?4.80 for Complete.

Comment

Q.U.B.E has gone flash deal for ?2.99 awesome deal.

Comment

*sniff* *sniff*

Something smells of cop-out over at Valve HQ. 4 of today's deals have already appeared on previous days and the "People's choice" items are repeats too. Didn't think that happened until the last day.

Comment

Some of the Flash Sales and Community Choice sales will get repeated no doubt about it.
              I was convinced when they started doing Community Choice between 3 games that it was a bit pointless as the other 2 losing games would be on sale as Flash Sale later in week.

Comment

Grabbed Ys Origin for a fiver and Trine 2 for ?2.99. I am tempted by Legend of Grimrock and Hard Reset but I think I'll hold off for now.

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post
                I wish they had the ingame achievements and prizes as part of the sale again - I really enjoyed that last time. There's a bit of a lack of 'fun' for this sale, although the flash sales and votes are mildly interesting and compulsive.
                Yeah, I ended up quite enjoying those in the past as well. Shame really.
                Last edited by Cepp; 15-07-2012, 18:35.

Comment

Vessel in flash sale for ?2.99 worth it alone for the soundtrack from Jon Hopkins.

Comment

My plan is to spend ?7 a day max, maybe one big game over the week and anything I might not play, buy as a gift to my inventory so I can trade or unwrap it later.

Seems to be working ok so far, although I'll have a few duplicate games by the end of the week and I don't know if they'll go back into my inventory.

Comment

Walking dead is ?9.65 on Amazon.com. You just need to stick in an American address from a state without Sales taxes, I used Delaware. It also registers on Steam.

Comment

Just a warning that many Ubisoft games have always-on DRM and that DRM is prone to failure, especially when under heavy load. Like during a steam sale for example...

Comment

Another day, another batch of decidedly average games/discounts. Was only half tempted by the Indie bundle and as I already have Gemini Rue from IndieRoyale I've only gone for Ys.

Was somewhat disappointed that people voted for Red Faction as the choice from the 3 earlier, I would have much preferred the Jagged Alliance remake. These are probably fixed anyway.

Comment

I'm POSITIVE Jagged Alliance with be on flash deal, just wait for it bet it will happen.
                            I'm now holding back for flash deals and daily deals, will pick up loose ends just before end of sale.
                            Dear Esther for ?1.74 is not bad at all.

Comment

Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, it's ?1.99 and so far awesome!

Comment

Tobe's Vertical Adventure is 87p and worth every penny. Quite enjoyed the XBL version once the controls had been patched.

Comment

Working...
                                X