Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up Dear Esther for a rainy day.

Comment

Love that, played through it a number of times, well worth the 2 quid now.

Want to try the Dayz mod for Arma II but the ?19.99 is putting me off, mainly concerned that Arma II will be too slow paced and tactical for my tastes, though the British Forces DLC does ineterest me. Hmmm.

PS, everyone vote for money off Witcher 2!

Comment

No.

If you want(ed) it, you should have picked it up the other day when it was on that very same offer. Of course we all know it's going to come around again though. I think I'm done with this year's summer sale. I've spent my cash-money on other sales, ones which don't have repeat items day after day, hour after hour.

Having said that, I may as well vote for Witcher. No-one wants 33% off ****e like Risen 2 and Arkham City had 75% off the other day too. How about some original choices Steam? Yes/No?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
          Love that, played through it a number of times, well worth the 2 quid now.

Want to try the Dayz mod for Arma II but the ?19.99 is putting me off, mainly concerned that Arma II will be too slow paced and tactical for my tastes, though the British Forces DLC does ineterest me. Hmmm.

PS, everyone vote for money off Witcher 2!
          Last night's adventure in Day Z elevated it to the top of my greatest games ever made list. It does require playing with a friend for it to get to that lofty height though.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            Tobe's Vertical Adventure is 87p and worth every penny. Quite enjoyed the XBL version once the controls had been patched.
            Sold.

Nothing in yesterday's deals for me. I've got everything I wanted except Gemini rue and I'd not taken with anything else in that bundle - should I be?

Comment

any idea why i'm being charged an outstanding amount of ?2 before I pay?(i'm paying thru Paypal using my bank account)

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Another day, another batch of decidedly average games/discounts. Was only half tempted by the Indie bundle and as I already have Gemini Rue from IndieRoyale I've only gone for Ys.
                I quite like the look of Ys, is it worth waiting around to see if it's cheaper later?
                Don't really fancy the bundle itself bar Audiosurf but I'm not sure I would play it much. Can we gift these games separately from a bundle?

Comment

I know we wont get 'giftable' duplicates if we own any of them already and that the bundle appears as a single item if you buy it to the inventory. So no, I don't think there is a way to split the bundles.

Comment

Damn, was gonna share them about if I went for the bundle. Nevermind I have a feeling the game I want might drop in price separately...well, I hope so anyway.

Comment

When does this Summer sale promotion end? I keep holding out to see what's on the next day lol.

Comment

Sunday July 22nd.
                        The Golden rule was wait for Daily Deals until the game you want creeps up, now add in flash sales, best to wait for either.
                        If the game you want doesn't go down grab it on final day as the discount will be as large as it gets.
                        They normally have a best of on last day too, don't know if that will change this time.

Comment

More tripe on today's offerings. Hell, Limbo looks like it'll probably appear in an Indie Bundle Infact I seem to recall getting that as part of a one-penn...I mean a set your own price bundle deal.

Steam, I am very disappoint.

Comment

That GTA bundle is insane. ?4.99 for every GTA bar GTA: London (wonder why that isn't on there?).

Comment

Oh, it's the complete pack for a fiver? I thought it was just GTA4. That's pretty good then!

Comment

Another "awesome" day of deals. A whole 25% off the new Sins of a Solar Empire game when everything else is 75%? My, how generous!

Quite glad actually, I don't have anywhere close to the ?60/?70 odd quid I spent on last year's to spare after my recent Playstation splurge.

Comment

Working...
                                X