Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Games Related Bargains Thread NTSC/PAL (posts without bargains will be removed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before watching the world cup match I poped into my local Woolworths for refreshment.

Viewtiful Joe - PS2 - ?3.99
    Sonic mega collection Plus - PS2 & XBox - ?4.99

They also have Splinter cell 3, Drriver parrel lines & quite a good selection all under ?10. This was Aldershot Woolwoths in Surrey, I dont know what offers other stores are doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Generic_Chaos
      Play-Asia's weekly special is Hard Luck: Return of the Heroes for the PS2 priced at an affordable ?5.42.

Does anyone actually know what the hell it is?
      Its a fire fighting game, id reccomend you avoid this, not what you would call a good game, even at that price. Thanks Bleeders m8!

Comment

Thanks for the warning.

I had a feeling it would turn out to be a bit on the **** side, but the description made it sound somewhat similair to Disaster Report, while the screens reminded me of a similair Konami arcade game.

Comment

Originally posted by Locky
          From hypernova on EG:

"GAME bundle:

Ds Lite + 1 game from the following = ?109.99
          Brain Training
          Metroid prime
          Ice Age 2
          Over The Hedge
          Sonic Rush
          Sims 2
          FIFA"

Plus there's supposed to be another bundle: ?119.99 with two games.

Have u seen the "DS Lite Bundle Offers" over at GAME?
          I've got 1 word for them

- WEAK!.

Comment

Amazon have got a rather good 360deal on atm.

buy a 360 core pack and get the outfit for free best thing is the core 360 is only ?179.99

not a bad deal if you want a spare 360 or don't want the extras of the prem pack

Comment

Widely reported, not noticed it here yet...

A lot of 360 price drops on Amazon - main ones of note:

Full Auto - 17.96

Football Manager 360 - 19.96

Be rude not to.
              Last edited by cavalcade; 21-06-2006, 22:41.

Comment

HMV have started a big sale online and in store today, although some stores started early.

Halo 2 Xbox Live Starter Kit for ?5.99 anybody?

My local HMV never has these cheap Live kits in their sales, they are always full price.

Comment

If anyone could pick me up one of them Halo 2 Kits I'd pay just for the Live code

Comment

Likewise on the livekits, but I think that that was most likely a mis-price by HMV wandsworth. The guy that bought that is a GR member who posted it in my GBC thread.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat
                      Likewise on the livekits, but I think that that was most likely a mis-price by HMV wandsworth. The guy that bought that is a GR member who posted it in my GBC thread.
                      Mine didn't even have the ?15/?20 ones in the last sale either.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                        If anyone could pick me up one of them Halo 2 Kits I'd pay just for the Live code
                        Me too... I'm sure my 1 year Live subscription is about to run out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius
                          If anybody's getting a UK launch DS then Gamestation are doing it for ?99.99 with either Fifa Street 2, Burnout Legends, Narnia or Marvel Nemesis. There is nothing on their website about this just a promo poster in the window (Birmingham branch).

Anybody know if any other shops have offers?
                          Strangley enough at work today I was putting up our DS Lite offers on the shop floor today. ?99.99 with a selected game (fifa street 2, burnout legends and other average/poor titles) or ?109.99 with any game of your choice.
                          Last edited by ezee ryder; 22-06-2006, 17:39.

Comment

Ridge Racer 6 for the 360 is now ?24.99 at Play.com.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                              or ?109.99 with any game of your choice.
                              from a selection of any 2 for ?30 range

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                                from a selection of any 2 for ?30 range
                                pretty sure it was any game of your choice as I stickered about 10 dummy boxes up.

Comment

Working...
                                X