No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought RE4 Premium Edition from Jason.... the game was well packaged, quick delivery.... great guy to deal with! Cheers.

Comment

Jase is a great trader, got PZ0 very fast indeed, kept me informed, and have spoken to him before, Thanks mate, Darren.

Comment

Great to deal with as usual. Paid straight away and always kept in contact.

Thanks.

Comment

Fast payment nice polite comms, A gent.
          Santa should have something in his sack for you fella! lol
          Cheers
          Paul

Comment

Superstar. Game came swiftly and was wrapped up nicely and in absolutely top notch condition. Kept in touch during the transaction, pleasure to deal with. Cheers :]

Comment

another smooth as silk deal with jason. item was as described, & sent to me in bomb proof packaging. superb stuff

tbm.

Comment

Did a trade with Buster.
                Great communication throughout. Quick delivery and excellent packing.
                Recommended.

Comment

Sold Buster a Playstation ONE no problems what so ever. Thanks mate.

Comment

Good man to do trade with. Quick with payment and overall good buyer.

Comment

Sold some early 90's cd softs, ace as always, pleasure

Comment

Jason bought Resi Evil 4 off me, very quick payments, excellent comms - top bloke to sell/buy to/from!

Comment

Sold Jason a ton of the stuff over the last 6 weeks. Always a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks!

Comment

Sold him an XBox 360 memory card, instant payment and excellent comms.

Top stuff.

Comment

Yet Another Deal With Jason One Of The Forums Finest
                              Who Is A Very Very Nice Man Again A Super Fast Payment
                              Excellent Comms Another Flawless Sale Jason Bought
                              GBA NES Edition Thanks

Comment

Buster bought a Gradius DVD from me. As usual paid super quick! Great buyer and seller too.

Comment

Working...
                                X