No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some N64 games, arrived well packaged in a cardboars box, and the games were super-minty! Good stuff

Comment

Brought Trauma Centre of Buster and it arrived in a day. Top guy to deal with and will definatley buy from him again.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game off buster, arrived quickly (because he sent it before I paid him). Enough said. Cheers Jase!

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese GC games from Jason. They were sent immediately and arrived in good condition

Comment

Bought 2 wavebirds and 1 360 wireless controller from Jase, Excellent service throughout the deal and a top notch guy to boot... thanks buddy!

Cheers,
            Indy

Comment

I thought I was seriously into MC Hammer till I bumped into Buster B at a rave the other weekend, Anyway.... this is were he caught me unaware and sold me some small discs which wont play on my Ghetto blaster

A little vexxed I tried them on my GC & they work fine? I should have known they were'nt from the 90's as they looked brand new!

Still there's always the disco, can bust some bad moves me and of course the J master but only when he has his magic shoes on 8)

"Dooo do do do doo do doo do U can touch this"

Comment

Fast delivery, friendly and very helpful! Polite and true to his word. Packaged games safley and securely. Will not hesitate to deal with again! They dont call him the trading King for nothing!

Thanks again,

Comment

I've sold to BB before, & this was my first purchase.

Fast PM's
                  Fast Delivery
                  Nice Guy.

Buster_Boom & his unfeasabily large Trading collection.

A top NTSC-uk trader.

Tusen Takk!
                  (Thousand thanks)

/C_S

Comment

Very friendly, fast at sending the item and always good on communication. highly Recommended.

Comment

A nice package arrived for me today.

Great comms, fast delivery, decent guy - Recommended!

Cheers fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken
                        I thought I was seriously into MC Hammer till I bumped into Buster B at a rave the other weekend, Anyway.... this is were he caught me unaware and sold me some small discs which wont play on my Ghetto blaster

A little vexxed I tried them on my GC & they work fine? I should have known they were'nt from the 90's as they looked brand new!

Still there's always the disco, can bust some bad moves me and of course the J master but only when he has his magic shoes on 8)

"Dooo do do do doo do doo do U can touch this"
                        if i wasnt in the navy and drugs was a no no

i would certainly be smoking whatever you are

just brilliant

Comment

Great trader as normal.

Comment

Had Sonic Gems off our seafaring chum.

I ****ing hate Sonic tbh, but fancied a bit of Bare Knuckle.

He told me he was familiar with Bare Knuckle, a practice commonly observed on those long nights whilst out at sea.

His fee for the game was very reasonable - a packet of Mcvities Digestive biscuits, a copy of Razzle and a box of Kleenex.

God bless the Navy.

Thanks buster!

Comment

what a charming man. you'd do well to marry him if you're that way inclined. sent me games and things in exchange for other games.

sugoi! ne?

Comment

Went round to his place again to pick up some great items. Extremely friendly and welcoming. We had a good old chat about the usual stuff....how i buy too many games and will eventually be killed by my gf....

Watched the master jam on guitar hero and then had a go myself....not too bad at my first attempt. However was shown up by Jason. and i actually am a guiatar player..

Great guy, hope to buy a lot more from the you Jason. I would say in the future but i'm sure it'll be much sooner than that..

Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X