No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded a game for an sp with the Broonchild. No probs, all good.

Comment

Fast delivery and very helpful. Packaged game safley and securely. Great seller

Comment

Purchased Donkey Konga 3 From Buster. Everything went smoothly. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a few games off me last week. One of the best traders on here. Cheers Jason!

Comment

getting a bit boring really , bought loads of times from Jason, and always delivered in the exact condition described, this time it was to ps2 games and a ds games well packed and in delivered record breaking time..... what more4 can I say.

as always a great transaction, would highly recommend to any1 on the forums

regards
            jason

Comment

Another A1 trade with Buster Bus. Simply faultless.

Thanksyou fella.

Comment

another exemplary sale. excellent comms and quick delivery, with the item well packaged.

cheers

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid straight away.

Thanks.

Comment

Put in the wanted section that I would like those two Jap Taito things. Eyeing a quick sale, Jason PM'd me and informed me he had two "spares". He then appealed to my weak willed nature by offering to send them on tick. He also provided info how to unlock all the games on each pack once they arrive. Seriously folks, this guy should work for one of those dodgy credit leasing firms that sell electrical appliances to people on Income Support on Council estates.

Like a single mother who agrees a 75% interest rate repayment scheme on a widescreen TV she will only ever use to watch Jeremy Kyle, I was hooked. This guy has more spare copies of games than most people's game collections. And don't think about tentatively putting a "Wanted" ad unless you mean it - he will swoop and before you know it you remember his paypal address off by heart.

Anyway, he sent the games and they arrived yesterday, have paid him now because he threatened to break my legs if I didn't. He has a "good cop/bad cop" side to him that frankly scares the **** out of me. So my kids will go hungry this week, but at least I will still be able to walk.

Anyway, happy with the fantastic games.

Thanks mate!

Comment

Got a Jap N64 off him, seemed to be a small breakdown in communications somewhere along the line, but I supopose a console is a console.

Any way I can make it look less gay?

Comment

Purchased a game from Buster - came well packed and only in a few days.
                        Another great trade
                        Thanks mate

Comment

Sold a couple of PS2 games to Buster who paid super quick with Paypal. Tremendous!

Comment

nice guy stays just up the road from me.
                            i bought some dc games from jason and collected them in person(although he still charged delivery WATCH OUT HES A GOOD SALESMAN)

be advised if you collect in person expect to be leaving with an empty wallet and a box full of goodies,the spare games in his collection is bigger than many a collection.

trustworthy top bloke.

Comment

really good trader

blindingly fast dispatch

nice guy to deal with, hopefully be able to deal with him again in the future

Comment

Met him in person to do a trade, I am now an official buster-truster. Cheers mate, enjoy the guitar freaks sessions!

Comment

Working...
                                X