No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer as always. He'll put my yet to be concieved child through uni with his purchases at this rate...........

Comment

Brought a controller off me, nice smooth transaction.

Thanks

Comment

Fast payment, excellent comms, cheers!

Comment

Bought Layer Section from Chojin, and it arrived the next day in a cardboard box in fantastic condition. Easy, friendly transaction, recommended trader.

Comment

Sold me a controller which arrived quickly in fantastic condition. Thanks pal

Comment

Great seller , AWESOME stuff !!!

Comment

Sold me a bundle of stuff for a great price!

It was all packaged well and arrived quickly, kept me informed the whole way through.

Thanks again mate

Comment

About time I left Russ some well deserved feedback.

He bought my Onkyo AMP and 5.1 speaker package which arrived with him on Friday. To make completing the trade so much easier for me he went to the trouble of arranging a courier collection, which was very much appreciated.

Always have plenty of time for Russ, we've chatted many times and traded here before.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

Brought Super Mario Galaxy 2 from me.

Instant payment, friendly communication and a great trader all round.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Couldn't have asked for a more friendly and nice guy to deal with- trade went super smooth and would reccomend with great enthusiasm to others- cheers man

Comment

Bestest seller ever - friendly comms check, items in great conditions check, excellent price check, uber-careful package double check.
                        Fifty thumbs up for Chojin.

Comment

Bought Street Fighter Zero 3 from Chojin.

Very friendly, great communication and game was very well packed.

Excellent seller!

Comment

Bought a JP Panzer Dragoon Zwei from chojin. He described it as 'good' and so I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived sealed in a plastic sleeve with everything looking tip-top, bar a couple of light marks on the disc. Friendly comms and quick to despatch too, cheers.

Comment

Bought a PC Engine Super CD-ROM2 from Chojin, which he had packed and posted within two hours of payment. It arrived less than two days later, very well-protected in a sturdy outer box and was ultra-minty. Couldn't ask for a better trade.

Excellent comms, too- wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again. Thanks for ending a long quest!

Comment

Sold Russ a MD/MCD bundle, great comms and speedy payment. Was also incredibly patient as the time it took me to get it posted out was a little longer expected. A top fella to deal with, cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X