No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought BlOps from Russ. Great comms and very patient guy.

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought GT 5 from Russ, was extremely and I mean extremely well packaged. Russ kept me updated of every step of the transaction. Top trader.

Comment

Sold Marvel Vs Capcom 3 to Russ, payment was immediate and coms were top! Thanks alot mate

Comment

Sold a couple of GBA games to chojin. Fast payment and good comms. Cheers.

Comment

Bought a Gameboy Micro from Chojin. Great price, superb comms and packaging that would have survived a bombdrop over Dresden!

Comment

Russ sold me a japanese Megadrive, amazing price, great condition and delivered super quick! Cheers

Comment

Sold me Resi Evil and Donkey Konga.

Marvellously packaged, quick delivery! Top business

Comment

Russ sold me his N64 and Pikmin 2 for a bargainous price and delivered mad quick to boot. Friendly PM's too.

Thanks much!

Comment

Got a package that looked like a packet of cocaine. Unfortunately it was a couple of gamecube games. Decent condition, very happy. Cheers.

Comment

bought zelda oot, fast delivery and good comms. cheers. rich

Comment

Bought my Kindle, as always with Russ payment was instant and comms was great. Thanks again fella

Comment

Brought a copy of OSX Lion from me, no problems what so ever. Top guy

Comment

Been trading with the big lad for years now, always a pleasure, never a chore! Cheers mate.

(Bought a PCE game by the way!)

Comment

Sold this gent some MD games, great comms, thumbs up! Enjoy matey!

Comment

Bought more MD games from me and sent payment super quick! Pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X