No announcement yet.

chojin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top man, sent me a 3DS screen protector for free!

Comment

One day I was Mario-less, the next I had a lovely boxed Mario 64. Cheers Russ :-)

Comment

me again! Received a few freebies recently. What a nice chap to deal with

Comment

Sold me an issue of Superplay, super stuff! Thanks again!

Comment

Received a great freebie from this very kind fellow, was posted super fast too.
            Much appreciated many thanks

Comment

Thanks for the freebie Super NES cartridge, muchly appreciated.

Comment

Received the PC Engine games today. What a guy - quick delivery and games for nowt!

Comment

The big fella bought my last retro system, my prized boxed Jap AES. Not only that but a second boxed AES stick, 2 boxed AES mem cards and a minty Jap Garou mark of the wolves. (As well as some crappy laptop thing, and a superduper upscaler/scanline generator) Quite a purchase really, but the trade was flawless as it always is. Definitely in my top 5 of people to trade with on this forum. Thanks mate.

Comment

Er, me again......

Russ bought a Jap MD copy of batman. See above for more of the same!

Comment

And again!!! I'm the buyer this time though, honest!

Bought MW3 from Russ, spot on as always. Running out of new good things to say about the lad...........

Comment

Russ sent me a free HORI 3DS screen protector. Great service.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fast payment and good to deal with. Nice one.

Comment

Great communications and fast payment for the 2 3DS games i sold him, nice chap to boot.

Comment

Sold Russ a bundle of PS3 games, fast payment and great comms, a pleasure to deal with as always. Cheers

Comment

Bought back my NEO-GEO stuff from Russ as he decided he didn't want it. I think that system must be on an elastic band, twice i've sold it now and bought it back! Superbly packaged and arrived next day. All you have to do is go through the mans feedback thread and you'll see me appear again and again. Why? Because he's one of the best guys on here. Cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X