smallvillex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smallvillex

A new member as of December 2005 and happy to say an excellent addition to the forum.

Bought my entire collection of Pal Saturn games and paid exactly when he said he would.

A great addition to the ntsc-uk group, keep it up fella!

This guy just bought an N64 off me!

Paid prompty, always responded to PM's quickly and even sorted out a problem we had without bother. A nice bloke and a pleasure to deal with.

Glad to have more people on the forum like this

Comment

Sold him a game, payed for it super quick and great comms, was a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

came through from Edinburgh this morning and took the following from me

360 premium console
        charge and play kit
        remote control

sat and chatted about videogames for about and hour and just chilled - genuine enthusiast who loves games just as much as i do

very friendly and swift payment

totally genuine buyer and if he gets a chance to read this (girlfriend and killing him came up in conversation) thanks pal

Jason

Comment

Bought a saturn cart off me, Paid super fast!

Cheers.

Comment

Bought some Xbox games off this guy.

Good price, friendly PM's and chat on msn.
            Item recieved very quickly and well packaged.
            Pleasure to do buisness with.
            Will surely trade with him again!

Comment

I like this guy....friendly, sends stuff wrapped well and an all round good guy to deal with. Glad he's come to ntsc

Comment

Traded a Saturn for Xbox worms 3d and ?2.50

Paypal was recieved very quickly and sent Worms quickly upon recieving Saturn.
                Great trader on the whole!

Thanks!

Comment

Bought a DC bundle off me, nice guy

Comment

Sold him a couple of N64 leads. Excellent communications. Recommended.

Comment

I bought a copy of King Kong 360. Excellent communications, and the game came the day after I'd sent the money. Can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Very suprised at this guy, a very friendly and honest trader. Good delivery time and communications throughout. Game was packaged nicely and securly and with great care also. Could be a worthy contender to the trading forum crown. Watch this space!

Will happily trade again as the quality of his craft says it all.

Thanks again,

Comment

Yet again, bought Dead or Alive 4 from me, paid immediatly! Friendly communications and a true gamer at heart. Enjoy mate!

Comment

I was a whore for his N64 Games and so we've done some great deals together. Top bloke and always pleased with what I receive

Comment

Bought a few Saturn/MD games from me. Paid pretty much immediately and then was patient for two and a half weeks where I consistently failed to get to a Post Office to actually post his parcel, and didn't complain once.

Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                              X