No announcement yet.

smallvillex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice guy, game was sealed so naturally mint condition very very pleased, top chap!
    Thanks again Aadil!

Comment

Bangai-O this time. I didn't have the money at the time so he waited a few weeks

Top chap, couldn't ask for more.

Comment

Recommended trader

Comment

Just concluded a deal with Aadil for about 100-odd games across a load of different formats. Paid in regular installments from January through until March. Took a while, but very good comms all the way through so could not ask for more. An excellent trader, and would happily deal with again in the future.

Thanks again!

Comment

Sorted me out with some cases, really helpful, recommended

Thanks again!

Comment

Sorted me out with a long sought after game, friendly and very quick too.
              Ta

Comment

Got a US Dreamcast from him, great packaging and good communication. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Steam Hearts, Chase HQ and Code Veronica off him, a very nice guy, items as described and very quick delivery. Highly recommended!

Comment

Bought 6 DC games from aadil this time, as always shipped fast, polite pm's, pleasure again buddy

Comment

Good man. Item delivered the very next day.

Comment

bought some items of him arrived fast and well packaged cheers

Comment

Bought a Sealed 360 game from him. Dead cheap and packed well, couldn't ask for more!

^______^;

Comment

I had a great transaction with this guy recently. Aadil sold me a US copy of Giga Wing for the Dreamcast. The game was in good nick and arrived promptly - plus his PMs were exceedingly friendly. Recommended without hesitation.

Comment

I bought Armada for DC. Super fast responses and delivery, nice one.

Comment

Received refund for owed item. Thanks
                                Last edited by dvdx2; 15-06-2006, 07:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X