No announcement yet.

smallvillex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another deal with Aadil, allways pays fast and great comms too.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Another good transaction with aadil, good comms again, friendly and quick to reply. Goods packaged up safely and securley. Will no doubt deal with again in the future.

Thanks again man!

Comment

I bought a US slim PS2 off Aadil. Excellent comms, kept me up to date throughout the transaction. Console arrived super quick and in mint condition. Couldn't ask for more. Hope to deal with again soon.

Thanks mate!

eva-01

Comment

I just bought Densha de Go Pocket from Aadil,and i speak to this guy every time im on here,i think that he's one of the coolest and nicest people you could ever trade or buy from,or sell to.

He's so damn polite and helpfull it's untrue,the items are exactly as described and such a pleasure to deal with.If you have problems he will help you out and full of good advice,really is'nt that many like him on here atall!

So if Aadil wants to buy,sell or trade,just DO IT NOW OK!!!!!

Cheers mate,your the best!!!!

Comment

Sold him a few games and paid instantly, really friendly comms and never leaves your dangling in the wind. Top shizzo!

Comment

Bought a copy of Metal Slug from Aadil, kept in contact throughout the transaction, arrived exactly as he described and when he said it would.

Wouldn't hesistate to trade with him again!

Thanks,
              Justin

Comment

Got a Jap Gamecube game from Mr. Villex, arrived quickly, well packaged and got another game for free!

Top class, couldn't ask for anything more.

Comment

Just as my colleagues previously said, absolutely nice and honest member. It was my first "selling experience" on a foreign forum, and it was a great one.
                  Nice & easy !

Comment

Bought some Xbox games from him, had a slight niggle which he sorted out beyond athe call of duty.

Excellent, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, many thanks.

Comment

Just bought a PSP of him and was very happy as it arrived the next day and was very well wrapped and was in excellent condition, not to mention an absolute barging too!!

Kept to his word on the discription which I am very particular about and delivered way above expectations!

Thanks dude

Cheers

Adam

Comment

Aadil bought a bundle of games off me, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with as allways.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought the Sonic 10th Birthday pack off Mr. Villex, arrived when he said it would, and it's minty mint! ^_^

Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought some N64 Carts with no problemo whatsoever Good bloke!

Comment

another hassle free transaction with aadil, fast and friendly. Goods packaged up safely once again.

Will happily deal with again in the future. Very PROFFESIONAL this guy is!

Comment

Aadil is a superb trader from start to finish; he bought a stack of N64 games from me, all communications have been excellent, friendly & detailed, & he's an all-round top bloke.

Absolutely no problem in recommending him as a trader & I'll look forward to dealing with the man again - cheers matey

Comment

Working...
                                X