No announcement yet.

Phar (previously Pharfetchd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic seller, bought a few JPN games and they arrived in bomb-proof packaging. Thanks

Comment

Brent sold me a nice minty copy of Twinbee on Saturn.
      Great packaging and comms.

Cheers bud

Comment

Picked up a NEO-GEO CDZ from Brent. Well packaged, cheap as chips for what it is, and a great bloke to deal with. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought KoFUM2002 Tougeki ver. and couldn't be happier. Triple jiffy bagged for super protection. Cheers.

Comment

Bought his MegaCD & MD, very pleasant communciations, kept me up to date all the way throughout and even threw in a couple of bonus games, top man, cheers fella

Comment

Last Blade 1 & 2 arrived today, triple bagged again!

Well pleased, thanks again dood.

Comment

Amazing triple bagged package from Phar, absolutely bomb proof! I bought a few 2d fighters and they arrived quickly in great condition. Phar even knocked me some money off for a bundle. Top man!

Comment

Bought some more games from Brent, absolute gent to deal with as always. Cheers mate.

Comment

Phar baught Resonance of Fate PS3 from me, paid super fast and kept great coms. Thanks!

Comment

Dealt with Brent before and he's always a pleasure. This time he bought my Vanquish; great comms, fast payment, all good

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with Brent. Enjoy the game and thanks again!.

Comment

I bought Cabala 2011 for PS3, arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Brent brought Nier for the PS3 from me.

Payment was instant, communication was friendly throughout and was a pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Another sweet deal with brent

Bought a few Neo cd titles - really were like new and packaged like a carton of eggs.

ta!

Comment

A supernintastic experience with a tip top guy , super bombliss proof packaging and great comms

I bought Pier Solair off him

Comment

Working...
                                X