No announcement yet.

Phar (previously Pharfetchd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Hotel Dusk from Phar. Game arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. Thanks.

Comment

Another smooth trade with Phar.

Bought his PAL PS2, in excellent condition and safely packaged. PM's were friendly and Phar went out of his way to set me up for playing import games. Well chuffed!

Comment

sold brent disgaea 3 many moons ago all was great. sorry for the late feedback

Comment

Still my fave on here to trade with. Friendly, proffesional service who takes care of his good the way I like them to be taken care of...

Another swift trade with my man here, as goods turned up in decent time, kept good comms, and packed very securely to avoid damage.

Thanks again dude! I always know I get quality when we do business

Comment

Bought a copy of Dead Island from Brent and it could have passed as new, fast delivery and excellent comms as usual cheers bud

Comment

Bought Catherine off Phar which turned up in great nick. Perfect seller all round, cheers.

Comment

Sold Otocky to Phar, and we both lived happily ever after.

Comment

Brent sold me MGS HD....Arrived in lovely condition and in quick time... cheers mate!

Comment

Top trader. I bought an AV Famicom from Phar and it arrived quickly. The item was also very well packaged and in excellent condition. Thanks again.

Comment

Brent sold me a PSPGo. It arrived in great condition, very well packed. No problems at all. Thanks.

Comment

Could Phar be the greatest seller on here? Quite possibly. Pour a brandy and I'll recount the events...

Phar sold me his copy of Dead Souls because it lacked the pre-order DLC - so he could then order another copy with the DLC alongside. When he received that new copy, factory sealed, he was emailed the DLC code, and informed it wasn't in the box. So he then posted me the factory sealed copy he received, choosing to keep the one he'd already opened! And they say altruism is dead?

Great price, great postage, and regular communications keeping me informed of when he was sending the package out.

11 out of 10.

Comment

Brent sold me a little bundle of PS3 games and as always everything was faultless, easily up there as one of the best people to trade with on here.. Cheers fella

Comment

had a great trading experience with Brent - answered all my questions regarding the item and it was received well packaged, in described condition with friendly aftercare and support - 10/10 all round - hes another reason to what makes this forum the safest and soundest in cyberland to trade on

hes almost as good as me!! ;-)

Comment

Bought 3 PS3 games from Brent - excellent comms throughout transaction and items as described.

Will definitely deal with again.

Comment

Brought a couple of PS3 games from my man here. Top quality as always... delivered in great time, packaged securley and games were in great nick.

Still one of the best on here. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X