No announcement yet.

Phar (previously Pharfetchd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Time Gal and it came back safe & sound and brilliantly packed .

Comment

Excellent, as pleasure as always. I think half of my games have previously belonged to this guy!

Comment

Bought Drift Champ, posted and delivered super fast, great comms and well packaged. Pleasure mate

Comment

great seller - always a pleasure!

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Popful Mail off Brent, superb seller.

Comment

See all those nice comments above about Brent, I couldn't agree more with them. Brilliant trader and sold a saturn to me for a great price and brilliantly packaged. Took me an age to get into the thing.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Phar which arrived quickly and in multiple layers of packaging. Great stuff. Many thanks.

Comment

Another good transaction with my man Phar here for a PS3 game.

Goods are always as descibed and the service is always as expected - Excellent. The dude keeps good comms throughout and carrys his service out in a professional and respectable manner.

One of the best on here! That's why I continue to use him, and so should you!

Thanks again dude!

Comment

Bought Demon's Souls from Phar. Well packaged, swift delivery and good comms.

Cheers fella.

Comment

Atelier Rorona get! Thanks

Comment

Bought Tiger Woods 2012 CE from Phar, game arrived Triple Enveloped and recorded delivery, pleasure to deal with, will always trade with confidence with this fella.

Comment

Another deal done with Brent recently, and again he's been great to trade with. Brillo.

Comment

I bought Solatorobo DS off Phar.

Arrived in good time and in excellent condition.

Comment

my wife bought his kindle, as always a flawless trade with Brent!

Cheers fella

Comment

Phar sold me his PAL Inazuma Eleven. Arrived in super quick time and PM's were dead friendly.

Thanks much man!

Comment

Working...
                                X