No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Chrono Trigger from Geoff - great transaction/comms as usual, cannot fault the guy. Thanks bud

Comment

Bought Fire Emblem off Geoff. Speedy delivery and goods as described.

Perfect NTSC trader

Comment

I bought Zoo Keeper from Geoff. Great comms and next day delivery, which was very much appreciated indeed. Thanks!

Comment

Arrived very fast, in very nice packaging and with the savegames cleared too.

Very nice overall ^^

Comment

Bought Silent Hill 2 from Geoff, arrived next day (in time for the weekend!), and friendly comms. throughout. Recommended!

Comment

Purchased MGS3 from this kind fellow - arrived quickly and in mint condition.

Comment

I bought a Jap ps2 game from Geoff for a very good price. I'm really happy with it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seller to anyone - thumbs up .

Comment

Another perfect purchase from Geoff - Halo 3 on the Xbox 360. Cheers!

Comment

I bought an Xbox360 Hori stick from Geoff. It was delivered super-fast, in perfect condition, and accompanied by his usual friendly comms. An absolute star.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Bought a US Gamecube game from Geoff, very well packaged and fast delivery. Cheers.

Comment

Awesome, sold me a biohazard ds box set for a song. I am over tha moooooon!

Comment

Great sold me Animal Crossing for DS for a great price, superb comms cheers m8

Comment

Bought some soundtrack CDs and a SNES game from Geoff - the usual great transaction and comms, may aswell just have copied and pasted the previous feedback I'd left for him Cheers bud.

Comment

Geoff sold me a Gamecube component cable. Arrived next day, really well packaged and in great condition.
                              One of the best, cheers

Comment

Sorted me out with Psychonauts for a great price. Came right away well packaged and in mint condition as described.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X