No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff. Bought NiGHTS from him and got it next day, in great condition. Spot on.

Comment

Excellent seller, I bought Okami for the US Wii..

Comment

Just received FF6 from this fella What a guy! Thanks G-Man!

Comment

I received The Godfather Blackhand Edition for Wii today. New and sealed as described. Very quick delivery.

Gracias.

Comment

Bought two Wii games from Geoff, top comms, great price, quick delivery. Highly recommended, cheers Geoff!

Comment

Bought a PS2 Saturn pad from Geoff. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Superb!

Comment

Bought Feel the Magic DS from Geoff. Fantastic condition, ultra fast delivery and will definitely buy from again! Cheers mate!

Comment

Goemon DS - Perfect sale. Cheers again Geoff

Comment

Haven't dealt with Geoff in a while but was as good as ever!

Bought a JPN N64 game and it came packaged like a newborn baby. Thanks

Comment

Bought Tingles rosy rupee land off Geoff, another excellent seller. It arrived extremely fast and was robustly packed so it got here in perfect condition.

Cheers

Comment

Bought some gamecube games off Geoff. They arrived very well packaged, and in top condition.

He was even kind enough to donate the money to charity, and kept me updated along the way as to when and where it was sent.

Great seller. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Dead Space 360 from Geoff, which turned up in immaculate nick - one of the best traders on here.
                          Thanks again.

Comment

I bought 4 x DS games excellent seller.

Cheers.

Comment

I bought two DS games from Geoff. They both look like new and I received them very quickly indeed! Top stuff.

Comment

Perfect trader to deal with.
                                Top Packaging, lightening speed and bags of charm Geoff has it all. Hope we can trade again soon mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X