No announcement yet.

Geoff D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a couple of games from Geoff at a great price, comms were friendly and postage was lightning fast! Cheers muchly

Comment

Geoff bought a 360 HDD from me, instant payment and great comms, a fantastic guy to deal with, highly recommended, Thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games from Geoff D, they arrived the very next day, and in great condition! Thanks

Comment

I bought a load of SFC games from Geoff,
          really sound bloke, kindly he was up for waiting a week and half for payment untill I was paid.
          overall 5 stars, best forum transaction I've had to date.
          highly recommended!

Comment

Brilliant seller, lightning fast delivery.

Comment

I bought another SFC game from Geoff, amazingly quick delivery, I sent payment on Thursday and had the game Friday morning.

5 stars again

Comment

Top chap - bought Chrono Trigger one day, and it arrived the next in minty fresh condition. Recommended.

Comment

Bought some Super Famicom pads from this gent.

Sale arranged on Tuesday - arrived on Wednesday!

Good price, good condition FREE PINNOCHIO GAME and all round top seller.

Many thanks Geoff.

Comment

Top seller.

Zelda cd arrived brilliantly packaged and super quick!

Thanks

Comment

Bought a DS game from him, arrived next day - amazing service. Top bloke, great comms - thanks.

Comment

Bought another DS game from Geoff, arrived next day again - can't praise highly enough, thanks.

Comment

Bought Space Invaders Extreme DS from Geoff and he made sure that I was dishing out alien genocide by the next day. Minty game too, highly recommended. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Punch Out Wii from Geoff and extremely pleased with it! Somehow his deliveries always appear the next day (impressive!). Thanks again!

Comment

I bought Lego Batman from Geoff and received it pretty much the next day.

Thanks again.

Comment

Sold Geoff my US Snes + games, great buyer!!! thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X