No announcement yet.

famitsu1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can only agree with everyone here - quick, efficient, and a well packaged item i've been after for bloody ages. buy stuff off him, just to see how things should be done!

Comment

Trade with this guy, everything is packaged so well, there's not the slightest chance of damage.

Item exactly how he described, and for a bargainess price too.

Cheers mate.

Hope to deal with again.

Comment

Great seller - game was superbly packed, good comms & an all round good guy. Highly recommended.

Comment

Fantastic to deal with. Lightning quick payment & freindly PMs, brilliant.

Cheers.

Comment

Great seller, game was packed great, and great comms

ta mate
            Jon

Comment

Another great transaction. Buying or selling, you won't find a nicer chap to deal with.

Comment

Absolutley fantastic service.Good,friendly communication with no hassles at all.

Game arrived well packaged,and promptly.

Would recommend him as someone to deal with.

Many thanks 8)

Comment

Another superb buy from Simon - beautifully packaged, quickly sent - great stuff

Comment

Well, what else can be said.

This guy is the friendliest, most professional person on these boards. Every time I have traded with him its been perfect, from the price, through to the packaging and the communications.

Thanks for another great trade Simon!

Comment

One word...... FANTASTIC!!

As the others have said Simon is simply great to do business with:

Communication was very quick and friendly.

Item arrived very quickly in superb condition. In packaging (as someone else said) that's on a par with the legendary dave123's.

All in all a simply awesome trade! I was a little concerned as this was the largest money value deal I had made on this forum (on any forum in fact) but there simply wasn't any need to be.

Simon is definately a top trader and one I would certainly use again

Cheers!

Dave

Comment

One of the best sellers I've bought from.

Money was sent one day, arrived the next and the day after I had my Shiny new Nuon DVD player.

Couldn't have went any better and he seems like a great guy too.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a couple of Arcadia mags from him, all three packages have been solid as hell and the goods in great condition, great guy and thanks for the flyer

Comment

great service, great trader. 10/10

Comment

Superb seller. Great comms. Cheers mate. 8)

Comment

Fantastic seller. Game arrived very quickly after dispatch and was in pristine condition, as stated.
                                Comms as always were first class, and the packaging was absolutely bomb-proof- I actually thought there was going to be an arcade stick or something inside the package

Comment

Working...
                                X