No announcement yet.

famitsu1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent trader - held item for me til payday, sorted out postage and packagin ASAP, and the game was minter than a mint thing.

Cheers!

Comment

I bought a GC and DC game from famitsu1 and both was in perfect condition
      Deal was completed in record time excellent trader

Comment

Managed to complete a rather unorthadox purchase - I bought an Edge magazine for a friend in the US and he sent the magazine onto my friend fine.

The magazine was received well packaged and very quickly.

Many thanks mate.

Comment

Top class seller & friendly bloke to boot - my game was delivered in double quick time, in packaging that took me half an hour to get through.

Superb

Comment

Another endorsement for famitsu1, the deal went perfectly and my magicbox arrived well packaged

Comment

Great comms and super fast delivery. Top bloke.

Comment

Bought a DC game off him and he sent it very quickly, well packed and it was in mint condition. Couldn't have been better to deal with.

Comment

Bought a Dc game off him.
                  Fast,friendly and above all fun!
                  Cheers china.

Comment

Brought Res Evil 4 from him, packaged excellently and received very quickly. Thanks!

Comment

Brought a PSP Demo from him, top service and v.fast. Cheers

Comment

Top bloke, got some Sanwa bits from him, turned up very fast. Ta!

Comment

Bought a Saturn scart cable off famitsu, excellent service, plenty of communication.
                          All round top transaction.
                          Cheers dude.

Comment

Bought a GC game of Simon, quick postage, great packing and wicked comms, excellent seller

Comment

well he's got two feedback threads so that's gotta count for something!

bought a jap ridge racer r4 (with hi-spec demo) and it was so mint, it must have spent a few nights in michael jackson's gas chamber. as to how on earth it ended up there, we shall never know...

Comment

Rapid payment & freindly PMs for Wipeout Pure. As always, he's an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X