No announcement yet.

famitsu1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a brandnew White Jpn Saturn pad from Simon.

Friendly and prompt contact throughout the deal and the item arrived super quick too.

Will definitely buy from him again.

Comment

Highly recommended. Thanks again

Comment

Another purchase from Simon, this time Psyvariar 2 on Jap DC.

Game totally mint and packed extremely well. Yet again, a pleasure to deal with.

Bloody marvellous fellow!

Comment

Just bought a Jpn Saturn Nights Boxset from Simon.

Item is in absolutely A1 condition and fully complete just how he said it would be. It's packaging was virtually bomb proof too.

As per usual communication was swift and friendly. I can't wait until i can afford to buy some more stuff from him.

Cheers.

Comment

Brilliant seller. I bought Tempest 3000 for the Nuon and it arrived very very quickly, just as described. Flawless transaction, highly recommended!

Comment

another flawless deal with simon. excellent comms, fast dispatch and bomb-proof packaging. hope to deal with again very soon indeed

tbm.

Comment

Bought a n64 game from Simon, it arrived quickly in perfect condition. Can't recommend enough.

Comment

Bought Wave Race 64 from Simon, arrived in truly wonderful nick (in a box 5 times the size!), and very quickly indeed.

Comment

Another great Transaction with Famitsu1 / Simon.

This time i bought a Gradius V Options DVD and a copy of Arcadia Magazine from him. As per usual they arrived super quick and in great condition. I just wish i possessed the Houdini skills required to get into the packaging in less than 10mins.

Comment

got the item lighting fast and in pristine condition !! and very freindly , i won`t hesitate to buy agian of famitsu again.

Comment

omg, teh packaging!

Top stuff, highly recommened seller.

Comment

Wow! Super safe packaging kept my purchase nice and mint, combined with excellent communication. First class trader 10/10.

Comment

The Force is strong with this one!!

MoFo2

Comment

Mr Famitsu increases my list of ?trusted, polite and highly recommended traders.? He is a top guy who was a pleasure to deal with.

Item was sent very quickly indeed and arrived the next day. Was packaged tightly, securely and as described.

Thanks again buddy, hope to deal with you again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards
                              Adam
                              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

teh perfect trade!! excellent comms, game packing was bomb proof, while gradius was "as new".

will be looking out for future famitsu1 sale threads.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X