No announcement yet.

Gradius V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you know if the konamistyle versions have different packaging and box art?

Comment

For anyone interested, Playasia are selling the Korean version of GV, that comes with the art book & DVD (not the Perfect DVD) for the same price as the Jpn game on its own - click

Comment

I just pre-ordered the JP version from VGD. Am I getting a CD with a one-credit run through the game? I was under the impression I was.

Comment

Anyone know if the menus and front-end are in english at all? Meaning the japanese/korean versions obviously! I've seen gameplay screenshots with english messages but nothing of the menus. Not exactly that important in a shooter but it would be nice

Comment

i just cancelled it from VGD and ordered the korean version from play-asia with all the extras. i saved ?20 ordering it from play-asia.

btw evilmatt, i'll try and find out later about the english menus and stuff i know someone whos been playing it while it was in its final stages of beta at konami.

Comment

Cheers mate, I think I'll follow your lead and order the korean version if there's an english option

Comment

i'll let you know when i find out. i noticed that on my order for gradius v in play-asia that it says the estimated shipping date is today. i hope its true

Comment

So only the Korean version comes witha super-play video?

Comment

I just cancelled my VGD too and ordered the Korean version.

Uh, it plays on Japanese PS2, right? Right?

Also, did anyone peep that Gradius Special Edition DVD they were selling for 40.00? Ouch. Wonder if it's the same as what I ordered.

Comment

Zero9X, just out of curiousity, did your game ship yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by BEBOPlover
                        I just cancelled my VGD too and ordered the Korean version.

Uh, it plays on Japanese PS2, right? Right?
                        Yep

Originally posted by BEBOPlover
                        Also, did anyone peep that Gradius Special Edition DVD they were selling for 40.00? Ouch. Wonder if it's the same as what I ordered.
                        I think that's a different DVD to the one that comes with the Korean release - not 100% sure though.

Comment

no it didn't, im guessing its an error on their website

Comment

As with most people here I'm eagerly awaiting for Gradius V and I've opted for the Korean version.
                            But just to whet your appetites even more look at this from Magicbox yesterday...
                            Here are the latest Japanese game review scores:
                            Gradius V (Konami) - 8, 7, 8, 9 - (32 / 40)

Comment

Well i cancelled my jap version and ordered the korean version from play asia (at no extra cost).

Not long now!!!

Comment

My Jpn version has shipped - very excited now

Comment

Working...
                                X