X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple vids here if you havent seen them yet:

Boss 2

Walker Boss

Got mine on order too, cant wait to get it!

Comment

Mine has shipped

Comment

Someone tell me what the musics like? Hopefully it will be nice and tuneful like it was on Gradius (best shoot em up music ever...), Gradius 2 and Gradius 3... I'm hoping it's better then the horrible horrible game that Gradius IV was. I mean that looked like it was programmed by some school kids on work experience... :/

Still this and Links Golf (Xbox) are on my to buy list.

Comment

The music in this game is propaaaarr!!!1

Comment

Love the walker boss - the attacks get manic, but you have to keep ship movement calm.

Lovely stuff.

Comment

took me a while to get past the lvl 1 boss - bast does something i wasn't expecting the first time and took me out .... but now i can fly through the first lvl without losing a life (on normal difficulty).

2nd stage starts well... then it ramps it up with you flying through a ship (love how you keep meeting up with another vic viper that is going a different route to you) .... but then i died

love the 'look' - ship models look very ikaruga-ish with matching explosions etc... music is techno-ish but it suits the mood perfectly.

more info later

Comment

forgot to add - finding it easiest with type 4 setup - it rotates your option around your ship when you keep R1 pressed - so get 4 options and they are all spinning around giving you protection of sorts .... combine it with lasers and you have some serious firepower

Comment

Any news on the languages? Someone please confirm its all in English so I can go order it

Comment

english options - in game and description of type is in japanese.......in other words fully playable

Comment

Genius, I'm off to order now then

Comment

they aint shipping the korean version till friday their time im guessing

i guess its worth the wait for the extras

Comment

Ive amended the thread title seeing as Gradius is now available.

Comment

Organic boss

Another walker

Stage 6 boss

Comment

I'm going to die again & again on that organic boss...

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                                I'm going to die again & again on that organic boss...
                                LOL! I was thinking the same thing! XD

Judging the rotation of those pillars is the part that's going to un-do me the most, I'd put money on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X