No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am about 5 hours in and like a broken record, I agree that this game is excellent. The atmosphere the game generates is cleverly induced by the graphics and the stupendous sound effects. Just love the chainsaw guy. Having just got a Dolby Pro Logic set up, hearing the chainsaw starting whilst in the house, knowing you have to go outside was a genuinely tense moment.

I am going to take my time to savour all the scenery having just defeated the giant (remarkably similiar to the giants in Prince of Persia II - WW).

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran

Link?

Comment

Comment

I'd like to numb Ashley. She has such good breasts. So full for such a young girl. Really they would be firmer but that's the joys of Japanese videogames. I'm hoping RE5 is co-produced with Team Ninja.

"Help me Le...." 'gag'.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
            Best link I've seen for a while

I'd like to f*** Ashley. She has such good breasts. So full for such a young girl. Really they would be firmer but that's the joys of Japanese videogames. I'm hoping RE5 is co-produced with Team Ninja.

"Help me Le...." 'gag'.
            <points you in the direction of Page 390 on ITV Teletext>

Comment

Lobo Soulman is a very good man but not, I think, the sharpest spoon in the drawer. Yes he has an original name and is very resourceful but why is he so slow? Where can he run? Many people will claim that this is to make him look famous (for five minutes), etc, etc. Well no, I'm not buying it.

Comment

I read somewhere that El Gigante, since his appearance in Harry Potter, has been seeking jobs as a character actor. Unfortunately his only other major role was in LOTR and since then has been forced to seek lower paid opportunites, thus the videogames industry. POP and RE4 have both seen a walk on part but apparently he claims that his agent has an upcoming deal with EA from which he hopes to make it in the mainstream PS2 market.

He too, according to a close friend, would like to numb Ashley.

Comment

Argh help!

I've saved it just before fighting the massive 3 headed plant boss, but I never kept the broken butterfly! I read a guide that recommended to buy the magnum ASAP but never use it just collect ammo and keep upgrading it!

Will I have to keep on shooting the main right eye to open the real boss and then keep shooting at him? How many times will I have to do this? I keep getting killed after like 2-3 mins!!!

Please tell me this isnt long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bash
                    Argh help!

I've saved it just before fighting the massive 3 headed plant boss, but I never kept the broken butterfly! I read a guide that recommended to buy the magnum ASAP but never use it just collect ammo and keep upgrading it!

Will I have to keep on shooting the main right eye to open the real boss and then keep shooting at him? How many times will I have to do this? I keep getting killed after like 2-3 mins!!!

Please tell me this isnt long!!!

Shotgun then rocket launcher that ****er in the gob! BOOM!!!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I sent that in a few days ago I did not think they would print it once they saw it was me been a damm fool.
                      For the record I run everywhere now.

Comment

Originally posted by yosai

Shotgun then rocket launcher that ****er in the gob! BOOM!!!
                        damn, I cant afford the RL, I spent all my money with the salesman before the boss!!! So I'll have to keep shooting the eye yeh?

Comment

Shoot the eye 7 or 8 times and then pop whassisname when the pod opens up (in the brown growth thing on his right side for more damage).
                          After 2 deaths, I'd figured a pattern and beat him with handgun bullets

Comment

I might use the handgun too as I have ****loads of ammo for it and shotgun ammo is getting progressivley rare in the game. . . .

Comment

I did that bit with the magnum in about 5 second, seriously. 10 magnum bullets, I think. Then I upgraded it some more. I was fairly cautious with it, only using when I really, really needed instant kills.

Now I'm low on EVERY KIND OF AMMO. Again. I love this game.

Comment

If you have the Rocket Launcher it is the easiest boss in the game... one magnum in the eye, then big daddy rocket launcher leads you into his death scene.. a grand total of 8 seconds and the little **** is reduced to a puddle of goo

Comment

Working...
                                X