No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks m8! but can i get the punisher gun any time? or does it hafta be straight after gettin all 15? and the jap version is superior cos i got a free making of DVD! so nrr!

Comment

Got the free Making of DVD with my LE Resi4 bundle too =P

Yeah the Punisher will always be avaliable at the Merchant, for free to collect at any time. However, it would be wise to ditch your standard handgun and switch to it.

Comment

hmm........... but ive beefed it up to the max! also theres a ridiculous gun for 1 million! for fecks sake it will take ages!

Comment

My advice is get the punisher for free and sell it immediately as it's not worth getting a new handgun until the blacktail is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
            Got the free Making of DVD with my LE Resi4 bundle too =P
            What region was that mate?

Comment

Originally posted by paveynick
              What region was that mate?
              PAL. It's that LE Resi4 GameCube, which came with the game and a bonus disc.

Originally posted by 112
              hmm........... but ive beefed it up to the max! also theres a ridiculous gun for 1 million! for fecks sake it will take ages!

Oh trust me, you'll be buying and replacing plenty more weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                thanks m8! but can i get the punisher gun any time? or does it hafta be straight after gettin all 15? and the jap version is superior cos i got a free making of DVD! so nrr!

Isn't it heavily censored though?

Comment

Completed the game last night ^_^

Good stuff, suprisingly. I'm a huge fan of old Resi, and have still not tired of the old gameplay mechanics, so I was secptical about the changes... but I liked this one. Didn't captivate me as much as Code Veronica though.

Gotta admit though, I missed the ambient music from the old games, which seemed few and far between in this game... I still listen to the old Resi soundtracks to this day, but there were only one or two notable tracks this time round. Bring back Masami Ueda next time Capcom!

Comment

I'm on 5-2. Say what you like about the

Regenerators

, the spiky version are far scarier. Just hit the bulldozer. All the lab stuff is getting tricky; think my favourite segment so far has been the Castle.

Comment

Paleface, we're at exactly the same spot. Chapter 5-2 just ended, and it's been exciting! Ammo has been getting more and more scarce, and that's just been ramping up the tension like crazy. I figure I'll finish this today or tomorrow. What an awesome experience.

Comment

My PAL copy arrived today and I'm really enjoying it. Totally awesome gaming experience. Really shows what survival horros is all about.

Comment

I really need to play this again. The first three hours are simply mind blowing.

Comment

I see Mr Lobo has shared his wonderful views about there not being a run button with Game Central on todays letters page as well as on here, congratulations mate now more people can laugh at your lack of pressing B button ability.

Comment

Link?

Comment

I think the first three hours will be better the second time round; I enjoyed them and all, but next time I'm going for all the hidden stuff, more treasure, taking in the enivronments. This time I was on a serious survival mission... seem to be doing OK. Still not sure why I loved the castle so much - I wasn't expecting to.

I've just got to some of my favourite stuff so far, though:

The bulldozer was OK. However, I then got the "woah ****" knife fight with Krauser - which was superb, great use of QTE, wonderfully cinematic. I think the thing in that that shows you how perfect the cutscenes are - if you watch carefully, just after Krauser drops down, Leon fumbles for his knife and actually fails to grab it the first time - he's too busy concentrating on Krauser. Thought it was a glitch and realised no, it's just the way people fumble for things when they're distracted. Then you have the knife fight itself - woah ****! - and then the lasers. The lasers were awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X