No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not? Had 160,000 spare and I have the Killer7 now on 30 firepower.

Comment

if you pick the special outfit i reckon the tactical vest is built into it

and teh tactical vest can be a saviour

in your wimpy clothes i reckon 2 attacks from the dogs or invisible bugs would be enough to kill you, but with the vest it can take about 3-4 attacks, you dont lose anywhere near the same amount of energy

on the level just after the invisible sewer monsters and the big swinging axes, you walk into a room with them chanting over a lump of meat on the table, throw a flash and then and flame grenade amongst them

it normally takes them all out except the boss, but 1 sniper shot to him finishes him off - you get a granados symbol worth 10,000 and a bucket load of spinels, loads of cash

Comment

Yeah, I did exactly that Buster on my first do. I was so pleased to see I had just one flame grenade left.

Comment

well ive now finished it, took me about 15 hours i think and some pretty **** stats to go with it. although it truly is a remarkable game, i have to say that i was disspointed by the second disk. there just ddnt seem that much too it. anway cant be arsed with the mercenaries crap so its off to ebay it go's.

Comment

Prink!

Soz man, but whats not to like about Mercenaries??
            Last edited by spagmasterswift; 13-04-2005, 14:40.

Comment

i didnt say there was anything not to like about mercenaries did i?

Comment

Cant be arsed with the mercenaries crap? - Maybe I read that wrong...

Comment

A frantic episode of Mercs yesterday caused the death of my controller!

I felt the analogue give out a little sigh under my thumb, and it died. The analogue stick's ghost drifted, pikmin-style, to the heavens. Now it barely registers y-axis movement at all.

Me (at Krauser): "Go - RUN! RUN YOU ******* ****!"

I blame the stick-hammering escape procedure. Worse than Mario Party, it is.

Comment

spag : can't say i disagree with u...heh

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                      How hard does Leon look with the tactical vest on?
                      As hard as me dad's little man

I bought it as well, mainly because I keep forgeting

that the spikey regenerators, with one hot spot on the back, can be sorted by shooting their legs off rather than trying to run behind them

. Not sure of this whole island bit, but 5-1 was an absolutely huge level. Are all the remaining chapters that long? It's telling that I've got no handgun ammo left, but around 30 shotgun shells and a fair bit of TMP ammo.

Comment

It's taking me aaages to beat the remaining ogre once I drop one into the lava. I seem to remember the first ogre in the game being pretty easy, but this one is using all my ammo. I have the magnum, blacktail, riot gun and semi auto rifle, all with decent stats, but I have to use the lot to beat him (even tho' i'm climbing up his back when the parasite pops out rather than shooting it). Should I just go back to the merchant and get a rocket launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by solum
                          It's taking me aaages to beat the remaining ogre once I drop one into the lava. I seem to remember the first ogre in the game being pretty easy, but this one is using all my ammo. I have the magnum, blacktail, riot gun and semi auto rifle, all with decent stats, but I have to use the lot to beat him (even tho' i'm climbing up his back when the parasite pops out rather than shooting it). Should I just go back to the merchant and get a rocket launcher?
                          top tip

when you kill the one you dont drop into the lava - pick up the money and walk out the door you didnt come in thru

when it loads the next section walk back into the chamber where you faced the 2 el gigantes, the money for the one you dropped in the lava will be in the middle of the room

i enjoy facing them both - makes it more interesting
                          Last edited by buster_broon; 14-04-2005, 13:27.

Comment

Cheers BB.

I could definitely do with the $$. But a more pressing problem seems to be ammo for the magnum; I'm always scared to use it in case I don't find any more!

This is the most fun I've had playing a game in ages.

Comment

Cheers BB.

I could definitely do with the $$. But a more pressing problem seems to be ammo for the magnum; I'm always scared to use it in case I don't find any more!

This is the most fun I've had playing a game in ages.
                              el gigantes also really hate flash grenades

Comment

Cheers BB.

Thats what I thought. After a while I aquired around 80 rounds which I didn't start to use until the

maze boss guy

Comment

Working...
                                X