Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cool is this?

Comment

I need to make a point of spending time on this. So far only 20mins in but no control issues on PC and I have it running native 4K, solid 60fps with full hair effects for extra Baywatch style fringe swinging action

Comment

Thoroughly enjoying this. The combat can be a bit trying If you get swamped, but as long as you remember to keep your distance you should be fine.
        My only complaint is the audio levels of the enemies. In the open section, just after meeting the stranger for the first time I could hear one of the enemies, repeating the same line over and over again, it sounded like they were right next to me, but they were in actual fact the other side of the map. It’s only a minor thing, but it does kind of mess with stealth, As I’m crawling around the levels thinking I’m just about to come up on an enemy for a tasty take down when they are miles away.

Comment

Currently just chilling around the lake on my boat. Fully appreciating the puzzle/treasure downtime here. Great game so far.

Comment

The lake area was really fun to explore. Loved that part.

I’m at the castle now. Few challenging bits along the way … especially the

Night of the Living Dead style farmhouse siege

… but loving every moment.

Comment

That was the one part that drove me bananas when I played the VR version (my first time playing the game). Is it as hard in this remake?

Comment

It's honestly harder than I remember ... feels more claustrophobic/hard to navigate the mob. Or I'm getting too old for this ****

Comment

I nearly cried during the initial village bit. I felt overwhelmed, but just needed

to survive. Are there more bits like that, but where you don't get saved by the bell?

Comment

Kind of, yeah.

You’ve never played this before? WTF? You should play the original after this.

Comment

Nah I didn't play the original.

I have to give a shout to the dual sense controller vibro for throttling the boat on the lake. It really puckers away there convincingly.

Comment

How do you do the back flip? (tweet above)

Comment

I think it might be a contextual evade using circle button?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            I think it might be a contextual evade using circle button?
                            OMG! I`ve been button mashing trying to figure it out

Comment

Just finished chapter 9. This is a great game.

Comment

getting into the last few chapters on the fort island, looking forward to going back though it after i look at guide to see what i missed along with any easter eggs (definitely missed some sort of key in the castle that isn't the cube lock).

Went with a balanced line up of Red9 pistol, starting Shotgun, Rifle and starting magnum, capping out the Red9 first in to a monster of a weapon for pistol ammo and then the rifle due to the abundance of ammo and L-resources (thankfully i did, i completely forgot about 'that' enemy in the fort labs).

Such a fantastic game.

Comment

Working...
                                X