No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if it wasn't annoying enough not recieving the game this morning!

I. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer.

Comment

Does it have an Easy mode?

Comment

i didnt get mine either

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
          Does it have an Easy mode?
          Nope.

Comment

I got mine.

Played it for 2 hours, now I'm gibbering like a fool.

*hands shake*

It's not really scary like previous Resi's... it's just so un-nerving and eerie! I think I almost busted my pad by gripping it so hard. And you never know when an area's clear, because you can kill all the enemies and the insane scary music will stop... but that's only when all the enemies who have seen you are dead.

Imagine thinking you've cleared an area only to turn around a corner and find FIVE ****ERS running straight towards you

"SHIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Real psychological horror and BEAUTIFUL scenary that constantly makes you want to **** your pants. I love it! Silent Hill is still scarier, but Resi 4 just keeps the adrenaline bubbling all the time.

Must go lie down now :/

Comment

After reading all these super positive comments i just couldn't wait any longer for the Jpn version i've got pre-ordered and have been into town this morning and bought the US version for the usual inflated price from the local indie.

Glad i did though. Only played a couple of hours so far but its absolutely lovely. I've never been a huge fan of the orignals. I thought that they were ok and have played through them but this is just on another level. The huge increase of freedom that you've got with Leon just makes all the difference. It feels right too, not too fast and not too slow and cumbersome, just perfect.

The sound is nice and atmospheric. Nothing amazing but certainly as good as nearly any film. The graphics so far are gorgeous. Dirty and grimy, they fit the game perfectly. There is room within a house near the end of the first chapter that looks so good you can almost smell the decay.

Can't wait to see what else the game has in store for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mephistopheles
                Nope.
                Cheers dude - on games like RE that have an easy mode, my Mrs has her own save file; if there isn;t one, we play together (oo-er!)

Comment

Your posts make me smile Adam, your like NTSC's own version of Kirby!
                  The game is superb isn't it. That big bugger is batting me down

Comment

am i the only one who can't buy it from VG+ ? it won't go into my cart

Comment

There isn't a selectable easy mode but I have heard that the difficulty is adaptable. The more you die the easier it gets and the more items villagers drop.

I've reached the lake. I'm presuming that the first boss puts in an appearance. That village chief is a nightmare. Looks like raputin.

There isn't really much to say. Everything is just amazing, all the side quests, the merchant, the weapons. I upgraded my shotgun and how its like scanners. Getting a headshot with the pistol is quite difficult. More often than not you'll shoot them in the face and stun them.

For me the intro is the best I've ever seen. Reaching the village, finding the cop being burned at the stake. Then they come at you.after like five minutes of getting overwhelmed they suddenly down tools and go into the church and the title appears. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice
                        am i the only one who can't buy it from VG+ ? it won't go into my cart
                        Nope, there seems to be a problem with VG+ shopping cart at the moment

Comment

Treasures - Help

Tresures Help Spoiler

The tresures you can sometimes find, are you to keep them for something or do you just sell them? Im too scared to sell them incase i need them?

Comment

You should keep them. They can be combined and you'll get much more money for them if you do this. Unfortunately I sold mine soon as.

Comment

Bloody ell. The graphics I've just seen on a certain boss in a barn are almost filmic CGI!!!! Smooke, fire and superb design and animation. Best graphics I've seen.

Comment

******* LADIES AND GENTLEMAN*******

I have saved the Presidents daughter

* now if I can only make it to the rescue point alive
                                Last edited by cella; 15-01-2005, 21:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X