No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 hous for first play through is a respectabletime. My time was around that mark and it included a number of mission replays for boss practice and skill improvement. Hard is a solid challenge after the ice breaker that is normal... enjoy!!

Comment

I got my last two blue fragments, had to resort to gamefaqs and it wasn't adjudicators I'd missed, it was two loose pieces hidden away on some levels. Feel a lot better with two equal sized health bars lol!

But the big green mama spiders on mission 10 are kicking my arse. That doesn't seem right after surviving Nevan.

Comment

I love those Spiders so much!!1 XD

You can go back to that room when you get to Mission 16 and you get 2 waves of spider + boss spider kickoff heaven!

Against them it's ALL about Royal Guard with Beowulf and Rebellion equipped for me, after you pwn them you can exit/enter the room and they're back!

Mission 16 is so magic - you've got the infinitely respawning Hell Sloths aswell up through the door on the left as you start, that room is so perfect for practising big dirty combos!

Last edited by Saurian; 03-08-2005, 11:42.

Comment

God damn kilogram.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian

Mission 16 is so magic - you've got the infinitely respawning Hell Sloths aswell up through the door on the left as you start, that room is so perfect for practising big dirty combos!

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...01DK7V6S6GPYBV
            Funny thing for me was seeing the 'crazy' gameplay footage that's unlocked when you complete the game..

Not that crazy considering what saurian and venom pull off..

Comment

Getting pwned on Mission 7 boss at the moment Need more practice.

Does anyone know the point of the mid-mission saving? If you press Start and goto Save, it saves something.. I was wondering the point of it, as it doesn't actually save where you are in the level.

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                Getting pwned on Mission 7 boss at the moment Need more practice.

Does anyone know the point of the mid-mission saving? If you press Start and goto Save, it saves something.. I was wondering the point of it, as it doesn't actually save where you are in the level.
                Yeah, bamboozled me before too, but you can save items/experience/orbs that you've built up during the level.

Comment

DMD Beowulf causing me pain at the mo.. I'm alright with his normal attacks, it's the period after he's knocked down the pillars and goes charging around that I can't deal with ><

Comment

Wow, anyone see the slipcover for the PAL DMC3 box? It's got a blurred outline of Dante's face on the front cover with the DMC3 logo, and on the back is the picture of Dante and Vergil. No screenshots of the game, no text - just the artwork.

I went into my local indy shop yesterday and saw it on the shelf. I asked if I could have the box and he said come back tomorrow to ask the owner (fair enough). So I came back today and he gave it to me for free

It looks great btw I'l try and take a pic later and see how it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                      DMD Beowulf causing me pain at the mo.. I'm alright with his normal attacks, it's the period after he's knocked down the pillars and goes charging around that I can't deal with ><
                      Practice your parrying when he charges at you...if you get it right he will be stunned.

Awesome fight this on DMD mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock

Take a look at my DMD RG vid.

Attack him constantly so that he'll limit his charge attacks. If he does charge at you, being on DMD it's best to just dodge! If you're parrying is really good you can parry or JR through him depending on your Release gauge.

Comment

Royal Guard showcase

Hi

This is a video with large emphasis on advanced RG .....ALL IS IN DMD

http://82.195.144.85/dmc3/movies/protector.wmv

There is also a unique Quicksilver method used...
                          Enjoy

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, venom you make that look easy... I know I'm going to struggle though. Gemasis - pml at the 'strike a pose' block on the Beowulf fight!

Comment

I am STILL playing this game.

When will this stop?!

Comment

It won't

Comment

Working...
                                X