Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

correctio n

congrats Darwock, still on lvl 7, lol, i heard lvl 18 is really brutal, especially the chess board, mind spoiling that for me?
    btw, how do u post vids? i just tried to attach it, but it came back invalid file type
    Last edited by broly2012; 10-01-2006, 20:03.

Comment

If you pop back a couple of pages on this thread you'll see the trouble I had with mission 18.... yeah the chessboard was a b!tch and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
        dam, thx a lot Darwock, that was a sick vid. Music was cool too.
        Sane, in regards to the SE version, just give it time dude. Capcom would be stupid not to have a U.S. release, I'm in Canada, so I'd be screwed too with no release in the U.S., but im not even worried. I heard the release date was Feb something, but thats Japan, the U.S. version might take a little bit longer. CANT wait for that game! Gonna be so sick!
        Ah makes sense, I did think it was weird that the US version would come out so fast, but Eurogamer kind of make it seem as it's the US version that's coming out Jan 24.

Comment

ok, i rechecked Gamespot.com, and I'm the one mistaken here, either I messed up, and got the dates wrong, or they changed it. Either way, the date is Jan 24, so dunno why you couldnt get a reservation on it. neway, sry again

Comment

My skills have totally gone off the boil. Took me a while getting the enemy step flowing and Nevan floating again (man I love that!!) >_< Hit up THE PIT for old times sake and then took out the funky worm without touching the ground. It was happy to see me back and I gave it a fitting welcome - DT straight to the brain

Comment

The ease with which bosses can be stripped of their dignity when you get your game on is amazing. Love nothing more than parrying all Beowulf has to offer then unleashing the death on him.

My playground is the nightclub, when you go back to it in Mission 4 and it is just non stop enemies... fire up the tunes and just play about in there for as long as you want. Go straight back in after clearing and wahey, another fresh batch of fodder to destroy, best way to get your techniques rapped for sure.

Hope I dont have to hunt down a US capable PS2 for the Special Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                My playground is the nightclub, when you go back to it in Mission 4 and it is just non stop enemies... fire up the tunes and just play about in there for as long as you want. Go straight back in after clearing and wahey, another fresh batch of fodder to destroy, best way to get your techniques rapped for sure.

Hope I dont have to hunt down a US capable PS2 for the Special Edition.
                Do you mean you can go back there in mission 4? the one with the worm? do you just step backwards thru the huge door? Never even thought of that. Gotta give that one a try. That would be a huge help, especially since I totally revamped the controls. LOL. check this
                L2 - DT L1 - Style R2 - Jump R1 - Lock-on Tri - Sword Att Square - Shoot X - change guns Circle - Change swords

I posted these alrdy b4, but i finally got a chance to test em. It takes a lil getting used too, like not mashing X when i get knocked down, but otherwise their amazing. You can do anything almost simultaneously. Shooting/switching, style/jumping, ever been in the middle of a combo with Rebellion, and didnt jump fast enough and took unncessecary dmg, you dont even have to take ur hand off triangle with this setup Its a lil xtreme, but I recommend giving it a whirl if you ever thought the default setup, although not bad, wont give you the maximum efficiency of control over Dante...and Vergil....oh so very soon (wipes drool from face), lol

Comment

I think I am too far gone into the current set-up to re-learn my timings on a custom one but it does look like it would work well and is something I will be trying in future versions to give myself a little edge.

Yeah, Start of Mission 4, just walk back out the tower and head down to the Nightclub... everytime you clear the room just walk out and go back in and the enemies are refreshed... hours of practice available in one of the games most nicely designed rooms

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                    Yeah, Start of Mission 4, just walk back out the tower and head down to the Nightclub... everytime you clear the room just walk out and go back in and the enemies are refreshed... hours of practice available in one of the games most nicely designed rooms
                    Sweet deal man, thx for the tip, I'll try it ltr on today after school, sounds wicked

Comment

Vergil3 DMD SS ranked, Royal Guard vid for those that missed it:

Comment

Vergil3 DMD SS ranked, Royal Guard vid for those that missed it:

Oops, double post!

Comment

forgot to say ty

dam, that was incredible. Now I know how to beat Vergil 3...when i get there, maybe next year sometime, lol. Honestly though, that was skillfully done. Is that the fastest you've done it though venom? I heard b4 that you managed a 45 sec victory or something??? It doesnt matter, it was awsome none the less.
                          thanks for posting that

Comment

The 45 second hit is on normal or Hard I believe and all his sub time runs are stunning. Taking him out before he DTs for **** sake, awesome stuff!!

Comment

yeah man, thats intense, no DT. thats uber right there. wat would you say is the hardest boss to use RG against? Or is that a stupid question cuase they're all easy, its just a matter of learning the attacks. BUt assuming Vergil3 'should' be hard on DMD, who would be 2nd hardest?

Comment

Special Edition on pre-order at VG+ now .

Comment

Working...
                                X