No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A similar thing happened to me Jay. I had only one person in my town from the start of the game (Dora) and only one day slipped without me going to her house and she left. At least i saved the letter she sent.

BTW Destrukticor, that happens all the time to people, another glitch.

Comment

ARGHH!!

I missed one day and.. and Limberg's left me!

He was my bestest bud in Godstone and I'm gutted he's gone.

Does anyone know if animals ever move back into your town??

I'm distraught!

Comment

There are stories, legends, of returning villagers but I have never had it myself and, even if true, it's exceptionally rare.

Comment

This shock has even got me considering getting that flash cart thing that allows you to edit stuff in ac... tragic I know.

Does anyone know if this widget will allow you to get a animal back in your town?

Comment

There is a way of forcing villagers to return using the save editor.

Basically you can only have 8 villagers in your town. A 9th villager can be stored in the buffer. You use the editor to select the villager, the person wants then travel to their town via wifi. This is good for people who dont have an action replay to save edit. You can visit their town ang make their wanted villager move in.

The villager in the 9th slot will then move in. Its quite tricky to do as theres a lot of rules to making sure the villager will move in. Theres more about it on aibohacks site.

However if you have an action replay you can edit your save & choose the neighbours you want & even design their houses for them (^_^)
            Last edited by importaku; 20-05-2006, 11:05.

Comment

Cool thanks for the info importaku!

So all I would need is an action reply cart? Do you have one youself? If so how much did it cost and where did you get it from?

EDIT: All I can find regarding a ds action reply is one on lik sang but its unavailable at the moment and there is no price either?
              Last edited by gizmo1990; 20-05-2006, 11:16.

Comment

I bought my action replay from console plus it was ?23 if i remember correctly. The newer ones will work with animal crossing but mine was an older version that i had to modify mine with the soldering iron to get it to recognise the cart.

Aibohacks site will tell you how to do everything

Failing that if you pm me you friend code i can set my game up so limberg is the 9th neighbour & get him to move back to your town. You'll need to have 7 neighbours or less for it to work or if you have 8 you'll have to wait for one to move out
                Last edited by importaku; 20-05-2006, 11:22.

Comment

WTF

Just seen this http://www.aibohack.com/nds/ac_cats.htm

Looks like illegal immigrant cats are taking over acww & pinching all of the best jobs.

Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                    Failing that if you pm me you friend code i can set my game up so limberg is the 9th neighbour & get him to move back to your town. You'll need to have 7 neighbours or less for it to work or if you have 8 you'll have to wait for one to move out
                    You have mail!

Comment

Is it only me who doesn't mind if their neighbours leave once they've handed over their picture?!

Even when my favourite character (Curly) said he was leaving I let him go (although that one was a more difficult decision than others.. but he ended up at a friend's town through wifi). But if a neighbour I don't like so much tries to move out without giving me their photo already I pester them and send them mail until they stay!

Comment

I guess it's a sentimental thing really. The girlfriend and I have just become attached to certain characters, in our case its Limberg and Baabara.

Comment

Has anyone ever caught a snail?
                          According to animalxing.com they can be found on flowers, all day between April and September. I don't think I've ever seen one.

Pixie

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1990
                            I guess it's a sentimental thing really. The girlfriend and I have just become attached to certain characters, in our case its Limberg and Baabara.
                            Yeah totally. That's why I wouldn't even be happy using an AR to get Rod back - it would be a different Rod. Not my Rod. That just wouldn't be the same for me.

Comment

Well I just got the photo of my current favourite neighbour, Rolf.. he's been with me since near the beginning (a tough nut to crack!) but I won't shed any tears if he decides to leave now .. there's a few other characters I would prefer to go first, tho!

Destrukticor - I find that Snails come out when it's rain

Comment

Originally posted by r3z
                                Even when my favourite character (Curly) said he was leaving I let him go (although that one was a more difficult decision than others.. but he ended up at a friend's town through wifi). But if a neighbour I don't like so much tries to move out without giving me their photo already I pester them and send them mail until they stay!
                                A curly moved to my town a week or two ago, left a couple days ago though. Not too sure its your curly though. Now that Dora has left my town i really don't give a damn about who moves in/out of my town, i haven't even spoken to my newest town member yet, Mint. I wish they would just stay, the characters leave WAY too often.

Comment

Working...
                                X