X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-one is EVER online anymore wahhhh.

Pixie

Comment

I'll hopefully be on next week when my DS lite arrives. As long as it hasn't been stolen by thieving pirates.

Comment

What do people that played the GC version to death think of this version? I'm thinking of making this my first purchase when I get a DS as I'm interested in going online with it. I really am bored with the GC version now though so is there enough in this one to keep me interested?

Comment

Is anyone gonna be online tonight? Gonna try and get my wife to visit someone elses town, she'll get her friend code later...anyone gonna be playing tonight (roughly 30 mins) ?

Her details :

name : claire
          town : tiptoe
          friend code : 2620-6569-9348
          Last edited by Jebus; 17-06-2006, 18:58.

Comment

I have added both Mr and Mrs Jebus to my friends list.
            My gates are open and will be for a couple of hours (though I may not be around). Please feel free to visit, have a snoop around and nick some fruit.

Pixie
            Name: Pixie
            Town: Meeru
            Code: 3350-6932-3861

Edit at 3:35 pm Gates still open
            Last edited by Destrukticor; 18-06-2006, 14:22.

Comment

The things I do for this game, I bought my first Gamecube mostly for AC and I had the game before I had the console. This time I need to get a DS (sorted) and a router. I hope there's some people around that have not long started and don't have everything already

Comment

I found a four leaf clover yesterday. Since it actually has a specific graphic in the inventory I thought it may have a use of some kind? Can it be planted for example?

Is my guess right?

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy
                  I hope there's some people around that have not long started and don't have everything already
                  I just got this game last week, having never played an animal crossing game before and I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't done much yet and am really trying to make as many bells as I can at the moment. Will need to give the wifi a go at some point too me thinks.

Comment

Any of you who haven't already, add my town to your list...I can NEVER find anyone online...

Name : Ad
                    Town : tiptoe
                    Friend code : 3479-6392-8297
                    Fruit : peaches mainly (some apples, you steal my coconuts I murder you!)

my wife as well, she plays it most!

name : claire
                    town : tiptoe
                    friend code : 2620-6569-9348

Is it worth creating a thread in the online gaming forum ONLY for saying "I'm online now" or something, or "I'll be online at ##:## on xx/xx/06" ?
                    Last edited by Jebus; 28-06-2006, 19:09. Reason: Added the last digit of my wifes friend code, missed it first time...

Comment

I'll add you to my list later Jebus and post my code too, and about the thread saying when you're going to be online could be a good idea, but it depends on how many people will actually use it I guess.

EDIT:

Friend code: 0988 - 5768 - 8376
                      Name: Jippo
                      Town: DoDoTown

Feel free to add

Plus, Jebus I think you're missing a digit from your wife's code there.
                      Last edited by shuzo; 28-06-2006, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by shuzo
                        I'll add you to my list later Jebus and post my code too, and about the thread saying when you're going to be online could be a good idea, but it depends on how many people will actually use it I guess.

EDIT:

Friend code: 0988 - 5768 - 8376
                        Name: Jippo
                        Town: DoDoTown

Feel free to add

Plus, Jebus I think you're missing a digit from your wife's code there.
                        Cheers, updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by shuzo
                          I just got this game last week, having never played an animal crossing game before and I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't done much yet and am really trying to make as many bells as I can at the moment. Will need to give the wifi a go at some point too me thinks.
                          Great 8)

I'm gonna try the wifi as soon as I move into the town, unless I don't have the router by then of course.

A seperate thread for when you're online might be an idea. I'd definitely check it regularly.

Comment

I've had this for a few days now, but can't seem to able to tade fish with a friend. Any idea how its done? BTW we're trying via DS to DS comunication if that makes a difference and will post my Friendo code once I've got my wifi dongle

Comment

You cant trade fish or insects the game wont let you.

Comment

A shame, thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
                                X