No announcement yet.

Perfect Dark Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got nearly all of the achievements in this game! They just take time.

gamer-tag: Leonard Lau.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial
      I've got nearly all of the achievements in this game! They just take time.

gamer-tag: Leonard Lau.

Anyone who's spent long enough with PDZ to get all the achievements considering the amount of other game and un-game related things you could be doing instead deserves sympathy, and possibly some form of therapy.

Comment

I've gotten most of the mutiplayer achievements (like 1000 headshots etc), purely for willy waving. I have no desire to go back to this game shamefully.

Comment

Has anybody else noticed that the gasplant level has a whole rejigged part of facility from goldeneye in it?

Comment

Its a quality nod to it, gives you wee flashbacks to that entire level when you play it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade
              Anyone who's spent long enough with PDZ to get all the achievements considering the amount of other game and un-game related things you could be doing instead deserves sympathy, and possibly some form of therapy.
              But I enjoy the game though.

Comment

Almost done all of dark agent co-op with boris now, just got 2 levels to do.
                Damn Lab infiltration and extraction, we saved the best for last it seems.
                I know i will 1000 point PDZ by the end of the year, i really enjoy playing it online and all those achievements will just unlock naturally.

Comment

Must admit, after my 24 hour stint on live the other night, this is now my favourite online game. I'm not sure why exactly. Maybe it's because it just feels so old school...

Comment

I always find its just clean old fun, sometimes see some cheesy tactics at times but its always a laugh.
                    Fly-by wiring a missle into a room willl never grow old, quality.

Comment

So I'm just getting back into this after a lengthy hiatus and I'm having trouble adjusting to the controls, which I feel are a touch sloppy for my taste. Could someone perhaps suggest a different control scheme that works well in MP as well?

Comment

I've been playing this again this week since putting it down since September 2006. A real life friend bought it so we've been playing multiplayer and I've been hosting, but on a number of occasions it has given me "the disc is unreadable" error when trying to load some games. I never had any problems playing it between January-September 2006. Anybody else had/have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                          I've been playing this again this week since putting it down since September 2006. A real life friend bought it so we've been playing multiplayer and I've been hosting, but on a number of occasions it has given me "the disc is unreadable" error when trying to load some games. I never had any problems playing it between January-September 2006. Anybody else had/have this problem?
                          I had this problem then my dvd drive broke.
                          RIP xbox 360 #1 Dec05-jan06

Comment

Working...
                          X