Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kron
    Available now in Hong Kong....
    Hmm, thats the Japanese version too, with age box and 'FOR JAPAN ONLY'.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
      Originally posted by Kron
      Available now in Hong Kong....
      Hmm, thats the Japanese version too, with age box and 'FOR JAPAN ONLY'.
      what do you expect? it's "Hong Kong"

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE GAME AND ITS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda

I HAVE THE GAME AND ITS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I'm trying to find a word or emotion to express the hate...

Comment

Nice

As & when peeps start receiving their copies, could someone be a bless-poppet & give impressions on how the game plays with a pad? I'm interested, but not interested enough to buy a wheel

Comment

Great Tokuda, life is sooo unfair atm. Demands impressions asp!!!!

Comment

Mines shipped now

damn postal service! hurry up!

Comment

Any idea when you will be shipping out people's orders on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamninja

I got the game early from my local shop who I`m mates with, but I won`t be able to ship until the day before release. Your copy is from Sega Direct so it will be shipped with the wheel on the day of release.

I haven`t got a wheel yet, so I`ve been playing the game with the pad. On the pad it seems to play OK, but I`m holding out my total commitment to this game for when I can get my wheel.

And it is so ace. I am loving it so much and I love it even more because I`m a massive fan of the anime. The new story mode is really fantastic and follows the anime completely.

Its not the most import friendly game either unfortunately because all the menus are in Japanese. I`d strongly advise all to learn Katakana (very easy) for this game (and many others).

Comment

if he gets as hooked to it as I did the arcade version I wouldn't be expectin him to ship it anytime soon

Comment

I got the game early from my local shop who I`m mates with, but I won`t be able to ship until the day before release. Your copy is from Sega Direct so it will be shipped with the wheel on the day of release.

I haven`t got a wheel yet, so I`ve been playing the game with the pad. On the pad it seems to play OK, but I`m holding out my total commitment to this game for when I can get my wheel.

And it is so ace. I am loving it so much and I love it even more because I`m a massive fan of the anime. The new story mode is really fantastic and follows the anime completely.

Its not the most import friendly game either unfortunately because all the menus are in Japanese. I`d strongly advise all to learn Katakana (very easy) for this game (and many others).
                        Does the single player story mode replace the arcade's Legend of the Street mode or is that included as well?

Comment

It looks like its replaced it as far as I can tell. I was hoping that they`d include the arcade mode as well, but it doesn`t look like it. Theres either time attack or Story Mode there.

Comment

I SOOOOO cannot wait for this game.

Recently I spent a weekend watching the entire Anime seris from the 1st stage all the way to the 3rd stage movie to get me in the mood for this game.

I have even been traking down translations of the manga which continue the story into the 4th stage. All I can say is Bunta with a WRX

Comment

I can see they have wrote Arcade Stage on the back...

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
                                I can see they have wrote Arcade Stage on the back...

Well spotted.

Can anyone translate exactly what it's saying.

Also Allan, what's the in game soundtrack like. Same as Arcade Stage ver.2 or does it have extra (or even completely) BGM?

Comment

Working...
                                X