Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arcade stage mode could be an unlockable extra

Comment

what about i-link? Does it have the option to link up PS2s?

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
        arcade stage mode could be an unlockable extra
        Hopefully both versions

Comment

This says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
            This says it all.

Can't see the picture I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by geldra
              what about i-link? Does it have the option to link up PS2s?
              single player only m8 :/ (unless I've been told wrong) great choice for a 1 on 1 racer, no bloody vs mode. Jus like the cabinets in Meadowhall.

Comment

The cabinets in Meadowhall do work in vs. mode.

I was playing vs. there a couple of weekends ago.

Comment

Cool. Mine is on the way. Just need to go find a good wheel before it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by vic_viper

there was no link up option at all saturday :/ jus Legend of the Streets an TimeTrial. Unless it's in Time Trial, I've never bothered with link up before but my m8 was down too so we decided to have 2p game but cudn't work out how.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeghead
                      Originally posted by vic_viper

there was no link up option at all saturday :/ jus Legend of the Streets an TimeTrial.
                      When you insert credit it gives you an 'Awaiting Challengers' screen/ The link Option doesn't appear with the other game modes.

If you get that far you've missed the chance to link.

However, ver.2 allows people to challenge you mid race (one-on-one fighter style)

Comment

Slightly OT, but here is a link to the advert for the USA relase and translation of Initial D.

TOKYOPOP has published thousands of books in both print and digital formats since 1997, highlighted the role of diverse creators, partnered with many of the world's most famous brands, produced and distributed anime and live-action content, and pioneered the use of technology in visual storytelling.

Just watch and cry.

ft:

Comment

So do we have confirmation of an i-link mode or no i-link?

Comment

the pic that tokuda posted before it went down showed his hand holding a copy of initial d with a tv in the background

I was thinking "wtf" until i took a closer look and it said "now connecting" at the bottom right of the tv.

so unless he has uber photoshop skills there's an I-Link

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
                              the pic that tokuda posted before it went down showed his hand holding a copy of initial d with a tv in the background

I was thinking "wtf" until i took a closer look and it said "now connecting" at the bottom right of the tv.

so unless he has uber photoshop skills there's an I-Link
                              Yaayhaaay! Cheers for that duder!

Comment

Whoah ladies!

I'm pretty sure it says "Now Loading"

You can't dynamically link to images in a Yahoo album, so I've saved it to my webspace so you guys can still see it.

AFAIK this definately doesn't support iLink, unless you know better Tokuda?

Comment

Working...
                                X