No announcement yet.

Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really looking forward to getting my hands on this...i too havent ever seen the arcade version.
    cant wait to be a lonely driver

Comment

Does anyone have any experiences or read any reviews on the 4Gamers racing wheel? Does it suck or what?

Or the McLaren wheel and pedals?

Or, is it better to just get the Logitech setup for this game?

Comment

and if you can't wait for the game or get to the arcade, while away the time with these.....

Comment

I'd recommend this one Zero, It's the gran turismo one and it's force feedback is awesome, in fact, i think it's virtually the same one thats been released with Initial D

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
            I'd recommend this one Zero, It's the gran turismo one and it's force feedback is awesome, in fact, i think it's virtually the same one thats been released with Initial D

Sort of. Logitech remodelled the wheel and added a D-Pad but essentially it's the same.

The Initial D wheel is the remodelled wheel with D-Pad but with a Initial D decoration.

Certainly, the wheel above is the one I'll be using.

However, you need a solid surface to clamp the wheel down onto. You will NOT be able to play this game with the wheel without one.

Comment

Just ordered this on recommendation alone. Hope it's as good as they say.

Comment

The logitech wheel is definately the one to opt for. It`s especially good for gran turismo and i can actually set faster times with the wheel than the pad which is a 1st. Once you get used to the feedback and feel how it works in giving you feedback on over and understeer it is a dream to play with. Can be used with your pc as well if you download the drivers of the logitech website.

Lord cookie if you can get a bus or train to meadowhall they have an initial D arcade machine there.

Comment

I have THE most amazing Initial D footage i've ever since of some guy rinsing it with jedi like reflexes and knowledge of the game but it's on my computer and i don't have any web space for it - if someone can grab it from me via MSN and host it that would be cool....

Comment

im on MSN TommyG i'll PM you my email addy

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
                      and if you can't wait for the game or get to the arcade, while away the time with these.....

http://www.toysnjoys.com/initiald_models.html
                      Coolio, but I go for the RC car instead

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge
                            The logitech wheel is definately the one to opt for. It`s especially good for gran turismo and i can actually set faster times with the wheel than the pad which is a 1st. Once you get used to the feedback and feel how it works in giving you feedback on over and understeer it is a dream to play with.
                            Sounds great. Yes a wheel is a must have here especially when my thumb get very tired racing Kaido Battle using PS2 crappy analog buttons.

I'm also confident that with a new wheel can I get even further in Kaido Battle's story mode and of course get the most out of Initial D.

Comment

Here is that Crazy ass video, got it off TommyG and uploaded it for you pleasure..

Enjoy

Comment

Just watched the video.

Even though I have had it on pre-order for ages I have never actually watched any footage of it. It looks bloody excellent though.

Comment

Working...
                                X