Viewtiful Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vemsie
    Does anybody know when it's released in the US? After reading this thread I can't wait. Cheers.
    October 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by wager
      Does anybody know when it's released in the US? After reading this thread I can't wait. Cheers.
      October 8th.
      Thanx mate.

Comment

That's a looooooonnnnnng time away. Import from Japan.

Comment

Just spent the last 3/4 hour playing. What can i say that hasn't already been said?

To be honest, it didn't click to start with until i realised that the way to gain high scores is to stun as many baddies as you can first and then take them all out in one big sloooow combo (i've tried to avoid any spoilers)...it then started getting fun.
          You feel like the man when you get your first rainbow coloured Viewtiful.

Just one quick question though...is it possible to go back to levels after you complete them in order to improve your score? or must you play all the way through the game again like you do with Panzer Dragoon Orta? I hope you can because IMO this was one thing that spoiled PDO.

Comment

This thread is torture I hope mine in is the mail today. My weekend was long enough as it was without it. That's it next time I'll pay the freakin 20.00 UPS shipping.

Comment

Che, i'm with you. Ordered mine from Playasia, shipped last Tuesday (normal recorded) Hoping it lands tomorrow.

Comment

just Taken 5 to say:-

HENSHIN-A-GO-GO-BABY!

Holy sweet mother of god this game is goooooooood.

MACH SPEED! WTF it's ****ing crazy! I rinsed the demo learning how to combo all the bad guys to get a V Now with the intro of MACH SPEED and the rest of the moves (i'v yet to learn) this game has Depth babe!!

Awesome stuff, for those of you still waiting for the demo, hang in there, it's worth it ^ ^

Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG

Awesome stuff, for those of you still waiting for the demo, hang in there, it's worth it ^ ^

Tommy
                  Demo??!! Are you mad?! We're waiting for the real deal baby

heh. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow!
                  ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
                    Dito.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG

Tommy
                      Demo??!! Are you mad?! We're waiting for the real deal baby

Doh!! Joe Madness got to me

Comment

Please forgive me?.. but?

YAY!!!

I? I haven?t actually got it?erm?yet?

However!! I will have it first thing tomorrow morning for definite! That was really made my day (well, my entire week in fact) I am quite tempted to go to sleep for the remainder of the day so tomorrow comes quicker
                        You ordered from RSDM, right? How do you know you'll get it tommorow?

Comment

From day two of my order I have been e-mailing them to keep up with my order. U see, they thought there was a problem with my address. My delivery address did not match the Card Statement. This was quickly put to rest. Last Thursday they sent me an e-mail saying that VJ was on its way from Japan to them. This morning I e-mailed them asking how things were and when i could expect my copy. They quickly replied saying that in 30mins (from when they sent the email) they would be shipped. Meaning... it has been shipped. They said I should expect it for tomorrow.

Cut a long story short: It was shipped today! and i had next day delivery
                          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by wager
                            October 8th.
                            If you can wait its only ?23 on DVDboxoffice

Comment

What a great game!
                              The presentation is so slick, what can I say other than Viewtiful!.

That helicopter is damn hard though!!

#edit# Are people using the d-pad or analog stick to move Joe? I think I prefer the d-pad, but my hands start to ache pretty quickly.

The box-art has to be some kind of camp classic too

Comment

This game is tough but fair. First time I got all the buggers on "1 screen" I was totally chuffed. Combo city. And it also has a distressing tendancy to hit a mini puzzle in your face. Whish totally ROX()RZ.

I can't say enough good things about this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X