Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got mine this morning.
    V on Stage 1 so far (ADULTS) but thats 'cos I've played the demo to death

Like the new effect when your regular Joe (wasn't in demo)

I can see Saur is going to have to 'guide' quite a few with combos, me included Thanks for the tips above.

P.N.03 was the first game I'd played over and over for a good while and Viewtiful Joe looks set to offer much more. Capcom

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      You can maul that helicopter in seconds I found out!

Wait for the little robot pussies to attack - stun and combo them, flick to slow bang them up and just a few hits is enough to kill the helicopter!
      I don't quite get that, do you mean that killing the robots damages the helicopter?

Comment

Originally posted by Edame

Wait for the little robot pussies to attack - stun and combo them, flick to slow bang them up and just a few hits is enough to kill the helicopter!
        I don't quite get that, do you mean that killing the robots damages the helicopter?
        I think he means uppercutting the robots into the copter will damage it...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Edame

When you set up a combo in this way, go to slow and start hitting people some more - the damage Joe deals is just insane! What I meant was: Combo the robots and then smack up the helicopter within the same VFX (smacking robots AT the helicopter is also powerful!). If you can replay this section with Zoom In I bet you'll be able to do it in 1 combo!

Another thing (if you didnt notice) when you fight Davidson (or any other enemy with missiles) - if you manage to score 2 hits on a missile it powers up and goes really fast!

Comment

Heh... sorry Saur, but I'm just drilling through Kiddie too before hitting the Adult... just cos I didn't play the demo nearly as much as you did

Btw, what's the best method people finding to take out those annoying helicopter green guys that drop bombs on you?
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I havent got them down too well yet

The tactic I go for at the moment is to Slow so their blades stop, when they land dodge the attack....etc - cant resist jumping up at the bombs and bussing 360kick!

Comment

Could someone with the game give me a definitive answer - does this game support progressive scan?

Thanks.

Comment

I havent got them down too well yet

The tactic I go for at the moment is to Slow so their blades stop, when they land dodge the attack....etc - cant resist jumping up at the bombs and bussing 360kick!
                  It's not that great a combo, but I hit slow so they drop out of the sky, as they come down, knock them back up with an uppercut, then follow them straight up into Air Joe combo - looks stylish as hell

Comment

My god i have it!! Been playing it for a hour or so and i am in shock. I am determined to master this! I have 2 whole months completely free to do it

Great stuff! Must be off!!
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Playing it on Adult now and with Saurs tips i'm chaining a few combo's together and i'm easily scoring more than i did on Kids lvl. I'm let down on my rating by the time stat (usually D). Must be quicker. Fantastic game

Comment

Originally posted by boybrown
                        Playing it on Adult now and with Saurs tips i'm chaining a few combo's together and i'm easily scoring more than i did on Kids lvl. I'm let down on my rating by the time stat (usually D). Must be quicker. Fantastic game
                        HEAVY!

Once you learn the attack waves you will rinse it!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
                          My god i have it!!
                          Nice one.

I think i must be the only person still waiting for the game. ft: Shipped via EMS as well. I must have done bad things in a previous life.

Comment

I'm also still waiting...
                            But I oredered it only on saterday. Yesterday (monday) it was shipped from play-asia with registered airmail.
                            I hope to have it next week...

Comment

Games Domain have their review up
                              http://www.gamesdomain.com/gamecube/...tiful_Joe.html --> Here it is

Comment

I'm going to have to give in and play through kids. Adult is a bitch, especially that helicopter. ft: I can get the yellow bar down but I always die before I can get the yellow bar down. It takes **** load of VFX to dodge an attack, so I always end up regular Joe again.

Saur, what moves can you do in Chapter 1? I need to raise my scores and do some damage. How do you do 360 kicks, etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X