Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msm13579
    do you get anything for collecting all the cards?

thanks i ordered this - suppose i will see if it's any different
    the cards you get spell out mini mario across the screen which give you access to the shy guy level (just above the level boss)

Comment

Just got the game yesterday and I like the difference between this and the last one.

I've tried designing a level, don't know if it's that good

Anyway, my friend code is 0687 9979 1042 let me know what you reckon to the level

Comment

Originally posted by space_crab_6000
        Anyway, my friend code is 0687 9979 1042 let me know what you reckon to the level
        I'd check it out tonight when I get home. In the meantime make you add my friends code so I can check it out

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
          I'd check it out tonight when I get home. In the meantime make you add my friends code so I can check it out
          Yep, added your friend code. I've done two levels now (although they're both fairly simple, might try something a bit more epic later on)

The two levels are:

Plants - highscore of 28790
          Double - highscore of 22860

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
            does anybody actually look at the selling threads here anymore

rant over
            Sorry mate, I didn't see you selling it, but then sometimes I think that sales forum needs sub forums for each system (exceptions being multi-format sales which could have their own forum too).

Comment

Thought we better separate out the construction zone chatter to a new thread:

Please let add your friend's code and share your creations for us to beat!

Comment

Probably just as well, no need to clog this up. Shame there aren't more people playing this, it's a great little game that should definitely be getting more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                  the cards you get spell out mini mario across the screen which give you access to the shy guy level (just above the level boss)
                  thanks

Comment

I'm really enjoying Mario VS Donkey Kong 2. I am at the start of Floor 7 now, and have loved every minute of it. I have a silver or above in each level so far, sod going for gold on some of them! And have got all of the Mini Mayhem cards.

I don't want this game to end.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd
                      I'm really enjoying Mario VS Donkey Kong 2. I am at the start of Floor 7 now, and have loved every minute of it. I have a silver or above in each level so far, sod going for gold on some of them! And have got all of the Mini Mayhem cards.

I don't want this game to end.
                      i think going for golds (matthew kelly) isnt necessary but you will need a certain amount to unlock the basement and i think you need them for construction kits

Comment

Yay! Finally got all golds! I absolutely adored this game. I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't going to be the same as the 1st but its an incredible little game in its own right. More inspired use of the touch screen from Nintendo.
                        My only complaint is that it was a little on the easy side and it seemed to get easier to get golds in the later levels, maybe cos you've learnt some little tricks by then or just because there's more options in finishing the level...
                        Bosses were a bit of a pain but one of those rare treats once finished without losing a single mario. Must have spent nigh on an hour on the level 8 DK. Thank you night shifts.
                        This thread should be more than 7 pages long by now

Comment

Too.. many.. good.. ds.. games.. Argh!

Just thought I'd say this game is all I hoped it to be. Playing it brings back many sun kissed memories of laying on a beach on the last proper holiday I had playing the original. Bliss.

I urge others to sample this fantastic title!

Comment

What!
                            Last edited by Family Fry; 06-02-2011, 21:56. Reason: CRAP! Wrong bloody thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X