X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job the both of you!

I hope it was worth it

Comment

Two agility and about 70 hidden orbs to go for me. I'm taking a break as I'm a bit Crackdowned out since I got it a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Really getting stuck into this now, and thoroughly enjoying it. Quick question.. once you defeat all the gangs can you then re-start the game with your powered-up agent? It would be a shame spending all that time levelling up your character only to have a cleaned up city with no arse to kick

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
          Really getting stuck into this now, and thoroughly enjoying it. Quick question.. once you defeat all the gangs can you then re-start the game with your powered-up agent? It would be a shame spending all that time levelling up your character only to have a cleaned up city with no arse to kick

You can't re-start the game but you can set it to have crimes on. The bosses won't be back but you can take them on in the time trial mode using your levelled up agent. The gang members are in plentiful supply though.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
            Quick question.. once you defeat all the gangs can you then re-start the game with your powered-up agent? It would be a shame spending all that time levelling up your character only to have a cleaned up city with no arse to kick
            Once completed you can choose to launch the game with crimes on or off (solo and co-op). Crimes on will put all the gangs back on the map but no gang leaders and with crimes off you just have to deal with the stupid civilians not getting out of the way of your car. You retain your stats and if you didn't completely max out everything you can continue to build them up.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
              Good job the both of you!

I hope it was worth it
              It was really fun treausre hunting all those orbs from our list and having to match up our screens with the screenshots.

It must of taken us 10 hours spread over 2 evenings.

I'm tired

Comment

Did you do it together on co-op? That would make it more bearable actually, so I may consider that. But you cheated using a guide! Tut tut!

Comment

The rooftop races that take you to the agency are annoying because the markers on the tower are hard to see. I was doing the 11:40 one in Los Muertos and only had a few to go but it timed about because I couldn't find the next one.

Comment

I`m currently stuck on 299/300 hidden orbs and I`m devo`d to think that I may never get the 300th.

Just one more orb and I`ll have 900 points, GRRRR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                      The rooftop races that take you to the agency are annoying because the markers on the tower are hard to see. I was doing the 11:40 one in Los Muertos and only had a few to go but it timed about because I couldn't find the next one.
                      Yeh that one was a bit tricky at first, but there usually in a logical place and not hidden stupidly, and remember you can hear them buzzing when you get close!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                        Did you do it together on co-op? That would make it more bearable actually, so I may consider that. But you cheated using a guide! Tut tut!
                        Was great fun in co-op, like a wee treasure quest see who could get there first and it's someone to chat to also.
                        As for using a guide, I defy anyone NOT to use a guide at one point. Thing is you could get them all naturally but actually using a guide took us a good 10 hours of play, jesus it was insane.
                        So god help any person not using a guide who is on 299/300, good luck honestly.

Comment

Here`s a question for you guys.

Have any of you guys deleted your save data so as to play through the game again with the bosses?

If so, do all of the blue orbs return to their original locations or does the game still know that you`ve picked them up previously and not display them?

It`s just that I`m stuck on 299 and the thought of maybe never finding the final one is doing my head in so, I`d rather use a guide to make sure I picked em all up because just looking at the pictures it`s impossible to work out which one I`m missing.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by Nembot; 26-03-2007, 12:36.

Comment

If you delete your saved data surely it would all be reset?

Comment

Yeah, I would`ve thought so.

I`ve just had another thought though.... If I reset the game I`ll need to collect a load of green orbs to power up enough to reach some of the blue ones, so it was a very bad idea on my part!

I`ll just have to use the guide and revisit all the locations to get the final one, that`s a better idea I think!

Cheers!

Comment

I'll have a look through the guide we used and suggest some of the really bastard hidden ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X