Super Mario Strikers Charged Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still playing this gem?

It's our regular lunch time multiplayer game here at work...there's so much depth to the charcters, perhaps too much of it initially hidden. The latest tactic we've discovered is using Toad to jump over the keeper and score...works a treat and I'm sure will be being abused online. IMO this rivals Smash Bros for it's multiplayer mode, it's even got that 'If you don't play it lots you won't understand' feel about it.

Comment

Going to re-buy a PAL and possibly a US wii at the end of the month so wasnt orginally considering this game - however went to a friends place to play 2v2 and it was so much fun. jcee - you are right there is actual a lot of depth to the game I didnt realise. Some parts of the game (sound mainly) grated but the gameplay is so much fun. I look forward to picking this up in a few weeks.

Comment

I've tried putting in a few friends codes from people with PAL copies of the game into my US version and it keeps coming up "incorrect code". Any ideas?

Anyone here on a US Wii playing this? Care to leave your code for me to try out? My code is 296460 489473
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Seems friend codes aren't cross region, im pretty gutted about this as I have a US Wii and my mates all have PAL. Oh well

Comment

Yep it looks like even though the manual states otherwise you cannot play with friends from a different region. Nice one Nintendo

Comment

Absolute disgrace - Same thing happened with Calling All Cars from PSN - different versions don't play with each other online.

Comment

Working...
              X