No announcement yet.

FlatOut : Ultimate Carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally finished this off on tuesday, 800/1000 points.

the unupgraded chili is a breeze to getting some of the golds in carnage mode....beat the bomb... stepping stones.....skittles ARGHHHHH!!!

wicked online though, with a good group it's absolutelty hilairous.

great game for custom soundtracks to.

if you can forgive the cheating AI every now and again, definetely one of the highlights of the year so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken View Post
      great game for custom soundtracks to.
      You don't listen to the awesome soundtrack ???

"Here's comes the revolution"

Comment

Now you guys have played it for awhile does it actually work on a wheel or is it a joypad job, just that ive yet to open mine and its getting tempting

Comment

Joypad for stunt modes but the wheel works surprisingly well in races.

Comment

Got into this now. Some of the city tracks are fantastic! I got to drive a school bus for the first time last night as well and how fun are they! lol

Managed to be top of a few of my friends leaderboards now too. MUHAHAH. "The Venom pwning Insetta Sports - Since 2007"

edit: no idea how, but I got the Frank Malkov achievement last night too. Kinda randomly popped up after a race. It was a particularly vicious race though!
            Last edited by ChrisF; 03-08-2007, 12:00.

Comment

Recently acquired a 360, and tried the demo available on Live marketplace. It's great fun, but having come from Flatout 2 on PC with a constant 60fps it doesn't feel quite as good for me personally. It just feels a little less... involving somehow, when running at 30fps. Don't get me wrong though, it's still a fantastic game, but I think I'll wait for the PC version

Comment

Working...
              X