No announcement yet.

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit worried - was gonna order it, but I'm waiting for some more impressions to filter through - the concensus on GameFAQs (if you sift through the general crap) is that the game's too easy compared to the N64 version. Another worrier is that it is apparently a bit lacking in unlockables - the feeling is Nintendo are waiting to milk this with unlockable stuff via GBA Mario Golf link up

Comment

When is the GBA version out btw?
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm abit worried that DVDBO is still listing the game as pre-order, even tho it came out yesterday.
        I know the rubbishness of them, so I shouldn't be supprised, but I'm too excited about it and I keep checking my mail for shipping confirmation.

Just checking back, Wario took two days from release to ship, so I'll have to hold back my panic.

p.s. the AGB game isn't out till Dec if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by quirky
          I'm a bit worried - was gonna order it, but I'm waiting for some more impressions to filter through - the concensus on GameFAQs (if you sift through the general crap) is that the game's too easy compared to the N64 version. Another worrier is that it is apparently a bit lacking in unlockables - the feeling is Nintendo are waiting to milk this with unlockable stuff via GBA Mario Golf link up
          You must be reading a different Gamefaqs to me. In fact there are a few users on there that are struggling on this version but claim to be Mario Golf 64 pro's. Maybe the ones finding it easy should turn off the Auto Swing...

Comment

Now the auto swing... am I right in thinking that gives you automatic dead accuracy (ie. no hook or slice) but you can't do the super shots with it either?
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Listed as 'new arrival' on DVDBoxOffice Here

Streamed some gameplay videos from gamespot and it looks (and sounds) very much like the original Everybodies Golf, great!

Comment

Mine was posted on the 29th, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                  It looks so good, I can't wait for it.
                  Anybody any idea when Goblin arew getting their copies in stock?
                  It says the 31/7 on the goblin website.. Probably won't get it until next week sometime

Comment

Originally posted by tankplanker
                    Mine was posted on the 29th, can't wait!
                    Poop, why hasn't mine been posted

I pre-ordered months ago.

Looks like I'm gonna have to listen to the soundtrack again to keep me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by roskelld

Check your dvdbo account Dean- mine has been posted, but I've not received a shipping email at all.

Comment

I ordered mine the day before release and was it shipped yesterday \o/

Really looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by rgraves
                          Originally posted by roskelld

Check your dvdbo account Dean- mine has been posted, but I've not received a shipping email at all.
                          Hoopla!!!!!1

Bet you can't guess what news that gave me

Comment

They've shipped mine as well. Does anyone think Yoshi and Donkey Kong's poses look a bit dodgy on the front of the site?

mario-golf.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mario-golf.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                              They've shipped mine as well. Does anyone think Yoshi and Donkey Kong's poses look a bit dodgy on the front of the site?

http://www.mario-golf.com/
                              LOL , i think they've lost something in the rough

Comment

Yup I've ordered this. Mario Golf and Tennis were two of my favourite N64 games.

Busy month for my cube: Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GX and Mario Golf. Bust month indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X