No announcement yet.

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to order, but i'm a PAL man 21/11/03 for us, thats just ****e. It looks as if NOE may loose another customer.

Comment

Originally posted by rgraves
      Originally posted by roskelld
      Poop, why hasn't mine been posted

I pre-ordered months ago.

Looks like I'm gonna have to listen to the soundtrack again to keep me happy.
      Check your dvdbo account Dean- mine has been posted, but I've not received a shipping email at all.
      Hurray...worked for me as well.

Comment

Well I went and bought my copy today but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

I will post some impressions tomorrow if anyone else hasn't done by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
          I would like to order, but i'm a PAL man 21/11/03 for us, thats just ****e. It looks as if NOE may loose another customer.

or just use freeloader???

Comment

Originally posted by dno
            Originally posted by Ginger Tosser

or just use freeloader???
            Would it work ?

Anyway boot disks annoy me. I think a US may be ordered soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ish
              Busy month for my cube: Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GX and Mario Golf. Bust month indeed
              Too damn right... Golf may have to wait until I return from Vegas...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I cracked and ordered it. Should tide me over to F Zero GX

Comment

Yep I ordered this from Tronix in the end. ?35 but what the hey!

Comment

Any word on whether it has a widecscreen mode or works on PAL/JP cubes with freeloader yet?

There's a nice video review up on gamespot for anyone who's still hovering over the order button

Comment

My copy was shipped on Tuesday, so any day now

Comment

Has anyone received their copy yet? Mine was shipped out on Tuesday via Courier (import tax-yay! ) so fingers crossed it should be here today sometime, that's if DHL pull their finger out.

To tide us over until it does arrive, what aspect of the game are you most looking forward to?

Me? The two Mario themed courses look particularily smart, with some clever additions such as warp pipes and active O.B areas (Chain Chomps, thwomps etc.)
                        The music also sounds spot on (check out the MP3's on gaming age forum- link earler on) with a nice and cheesey remix of Peach's castle (Mario 64) thrown into the mix for good measure.

Come on DHL!

Comment

Shipped Tuesady from DVDBO so expect it early next week. :/

Comment

Mine didn't arrive today, but it was shipped on Tuesday so any day now. the longest I have had to wait for any game from Fiocco was 7 days so I expect by Tuesday at the latest I will have my copy

Comment

Mine shipped from Tronix last night, so should be around wednesday for me

Comment

You must have just beaten me to it. I ordered from Tronix yesterday but go a mail saying they're out of stock. Should have a restock next week though, just that little bit slow ordering because Fzero arrived.

Comment

Working...
                                X