Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
    Aye. I love the all gillied up level, and after a lovely start (well, the easy bit), as soon as you Rappel down the building, it's anal raping time.. horrendously difficult! No idea where to start with it.
    check this out: http://www.nextgenwalkthroughs.com/s...cod4/index.php

this video guides helped me to get through. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
      Aye. I love the all gillied up level, and after a lovely start (well, the easy bit), as soon as you Rappel down the building, it's anal raping time.. horrendously difficult! No idea where to start with it.
      My tips for this:
      1. McMillan is basically immortal so don't worry about protecting him, if anything you can hide like a coward and he'll take out a fair few.
      2. Some parts its better to just run then shoot, ie the first batch of enemies before you head into a building, shoot a bunch and then book it as it is respawn haven.
      3. At the Ferris wheel setup your claymores on and beside the roofed stage, to the right of the wheel when you look out to the enemies, before you put McMillan in his spot.
      4.After you put him down your claymores renew, put I or two on the steps by the ferris wheel and the rest by the stage again.
      5. You can snipe the helicopter guys as they rappel down, snipe the approaching people and then when it gets hairy go crouch behind the back corner of the stage. From here you can shoot under the railing bars of the stage at approaching guys, they can only come the one way around. Your claymores take out people who slip by and the dogs.
      6. Once you pickup McMillan head straight for the chopper as I don't think you can die while he's on your back, human shield!

Comment

Now here's the thing....

Im on All Ghillied up on veteran, and i am at the bit where you follow MacMillan and end up in a container.

He says 'it's a bloody convention out there' (about 200 times now actually), the container doors open, and no matter what i do, including putting the controller on the side and not touching it, he dies and it say 'your actions got Macmillan killed'.

A glitch, or am i missing something painfully obvious?
        Last edited by Pavey; 08-03-2008, 19:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Pavey View Post
          Now here's the thing....

Im on All Ghillied up on veteran, and i am at the bit where you follow MacMillan and end up in a container.

He says 'it's a bloody convention out there' (about 200 times now actually), the container doors open, and no matter what i do, including putting the controller on the side and not touching it, he dies and it say 'your actions got Macmillan killed'.

A glitch, or am i missing something painfully obvious?
          lol that sounds painful. I reckon its a glitch, never ever happened to me.

Comment

Just auto-updated for me - new Kill Cams for Air Strikes and grenades (you can see the trajectory of them). Apparently the ACOG scopes have been tweaked to make the easier to use but I haven't had a chance to try that.
            Last edited by SmokeMeAKipper; 29-02-2008, 11:24.

Comment

Awesome, I heard that update was coming, looking forward to seeing the kill cams!

Comment

So I've finally hit 55. Do I go for prestige mode?
                What do u guys think? Is it worth it?

Comment

Oooh, I'm gonna have to play it tonight with the patch live.

As to Prestige Mode, decide wether you'd get more satisfaction from doing Prestige Mode or doing all the challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                    So I've finally hit 55. Do I go for prestige mode?
                    What do u guys think? Is it worth it?
                    I asked this question a while back, and, I have done it three times now! If you miss the extras don't do it, but there is something about being a nut job who keeps gettgin a better rating!

Comment

So apart from playing online all hours of day and night, is there any trick to leveling up quicker than the snail's pace I seem to be going at?!

Comment

What gametype are you playing?

Comment

So do u get more achievement points for going Prestige?

Comment

Anybody had any games drop out since the patch ? I had one last night when the host left - not sure if it was just a fluke but I thought it was meant to failover to a new host!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                              What gametype are you playing?
                              Usually just Team Deathmatch although I've started doing the weapon challenges as you get the 1000 points once you've completed their level III marksman on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
                                Usually just Team Deathmatch although I've started doing the weapon challenges as you get the 1000 points once you've completed their level III marksman on them.
                                Try Headquarter or S&D, both should give 500 to 1000 points per game.

Comment

Working...
                                X