Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut and paste from shmups.com

Quote:
    Has anyone tried the US version in a Japanese 360?

yeah, it's locked. my friends copy didn't boot in my japanese console.

Double conformation.

I just try this in my Japanese 360 and it is locked out. Now to hook up my USA console.

For Davey, if you'd like you may adopt my Japanese copy Wink

Well anyways, off to play Very Happy

Comment

So, now to wait for a European release that will never ever come

Comment

Unbelievable. This was my last great hope that maybe I wouldn't have to save up for a JAP 360 after all if there were going to be a slow trickle of english releases for these games. It's a shoot-em up for crying out loud, of all the genres that should be region free so a single release can take advantage of as many sales as possible (because we all know that it won't get enough sales to warrant a second, PAL release), then it's this. Sigh.

Comment

This dropped through my door this morning along with Death Smiles and DS hasn't had a look in! Absolutely loving this game and it certainly took my mind off the pain from having my wisdom tooth taken out.

Top scores are about 4million on each game with the standard settings, so I'm still a bit poo!

Comment

Originally posted by markgreyam View Post
            Unbelievable. This was my last great hope that maybe I wouldn't have to save up for a JAP 360 after all if there were going to be a slow trickle of english releases for these games. It's a shoot-em up for crying out loud, of all the genres that should be region free so a single release can take advantage of as many sales as possible (because we all know that it won't get enough sales to warrant a second, PAL release), then it's this. Sigh.
            i am still fairly optimistic about this getting a UK release - if 505 games can publish games like AX train (sp), i'm sure this is coming

Comment

Someone on the staff had told me in a reply that there are "currently no plans" to localise it, but "the input will be passed on". Still, A-Train could be considered an 'obscure' game for this territory, whereas RFA is more well known, so there's still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                i am still fairly optimistic about this getting a UK release - if 505 games can publish games like AX train (sp), i'm sure this is coming
                They also published Battle Fantasia, as well as A Train HX, so I guess anything is possible regarding a PAL release for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaosu View Post
                  Someone on the staff had told me in a reply that there are "currently no plans" to localise it, but "the input will be passed on". Still, A-Train could be considered an 'obscure' game for this territory, whereas RFA is more well known, so there's still hope.
                  i'm sure localization would be pretty easy (being a shooter)/limited japanese, if any

secondly the Raiden francise has be going for years, its not as if its a relatively unknown.

if 505 can release totally obsure games, then this is a no brainer really,

fingers crossed any how

Comment

LOL. 160th on the Live scoreboards on my first go. I'm guessing not many people bought this.....

Comment

Probably not, but I suspect you'd be placed lower if the rankings were universal.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        i'm sure localization would be pretty easy (being a shooter)/limited japanese, if any
                        Surely now it's been translated, all it would need is PAL region coding on the disc to release it over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                          Probably not, but I suspect you'd be placed lower if the rankings were universal.
                          Yeah, that's what I meant. I'd be a lot lower if the rankings included Japan.

Comment

Picked this up last week and I can't believe what I've been missing out on. I downloaded the demo ages ago but never really connected with it ... but I tried the demo again last week and something just clicked. Picked up a copy on Wednesday and I've played nothing else since.

The difficulty curve is perfect. I play all my shooters using only 1 credit (maybe why I've never finished one ) and eeking that little bit more out every time is a total joy.

Playing 2 the most so far and I don't know what exactly it is about it but it's so close to perfection. And to think I've been ignoring it all this time.

Comment

Working...
                            X