Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see WENB back.

As for WE2009. Personally I was looking for some improvment in the online mode, but I knew it wouldn't be the case. Worth an ask anyway I like the pace of PES2009 and how it plays offline.

I'm finished with it now. Apart from when friends come around any we play offline MP or when I'm in work. I just can't any enjoyment out of it on my own.

I've recently been getting into FIFA09 for the single player goodness and I'm happy to say that I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

I've just started playing this again, mainly the Become a Legend mode.

First couple of seasons were a bit crap, but once you get your stats up a bit it's great. I started off at Villa and moved to Sampdoria. Now in my second season and I just beat AC Milan 4-0 with me getting all 4!!! Top goal scorer in the league half way through the season. Currently lost only one game but too many draws mean my side in languishing in 5th place

Comment

Option file for Winning Eleven 2009 found by some awesome person on Evo Web if anyone is interested? I think this option file is awesome and I`m an option file virgin too. Using it now and it`s brilliant.

Comment

There's a new PES2009 update out on the Live Marketplace featuring the usual player/team updates plus the new England kit which I thought was a nice touch

Comment

Working...
          X